What's your lowest completion with a Plat

Phlegeth

DLCs, add-ons, expansion packs; whatever you want to call them.  They sometimes come with trophies.  And even with a plat, they push the completion down.  So I was curious what everyone's game with the lowest completion but you have the plat in.  To easily find it, you can go to your profile here and click on Completion and go to Platinum, Not 100%.

Like mine is Drakengard 3.  56%, haven't touched a single DLC for it.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, PraiseTheFluppi said:

Final Fantasy 15 with 45%, don't have a single DLC for this chopped up game (though I have the complete edition through the PS Plus collection)

Same for me

3 minutes ago, Thomas-R_82 said:

24% for driveclub, got the platinum and had the season pass but I moved onto other games.  due to the number of dlc and effort for gold star status on each of them I never returned.

Wow - that one is nuts!

I wonder if that is the lowest one possible? Has to be close to the lowest, if not the actual lowest!

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, DrBloodmoney said:

Same for me

Wow - that one is nuts!

I wonder if that is the lowest one possible? Has to be close to the lowest, if not the actual lowest!

Going by most trophies and points given by the platinum, it's probably Elder scrolls online on ps5: https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/13184-the-elder-scrolls-online

Edit: Could also be dead by daylight with 173 trophies, not sure if points or number of trophies affect the percentage more: https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/11765-dead-by-daylight

Edited by Elbender93
Added something

Resogun for me with 57%. Totally forgot this one had DLCs.

15 minutes ago, Thomas-R_82 said:

24% for driveclub, got the platinum and had the season pass but I moved onto other games.  due to the number of dlc and effort for gold star status on each of them I never returned.

Imagine getting a plat and it slowly devolves into a lousy 24% over time. lol.

Thanks for nothing I guess.

• Like 2

Lowest completion with a plat? 100% lol 

I think Arkham Knight is around 40% with none of the DLC done, and Driveclub drops down the low 25-30% I think without any DLC, but I don’t leave any game unfinished 

11 minutes ago, GraniteSnake said:

I only have one, Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End at 84%. I haven’t played the survival mode yet, I’ll get around to it eventually though!

Very hard DLC that one, I’d do it sooner than later if it’s your only game unfinished, wrap up that 100% dude

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Pray_4_the_End said:

My lowest completion plat is Goat Simulator with 57%. I can't be bothered to play any game's DLC's after I get the plat let alone all 4 DLC's for fuck'n Goat Simulator of all games lmao. 

Most of them are pretty fun actually, I think the only one I didn't enjoy was GoatZ due to the tedious crafting trophies.