What's your lowest completion with a Plat

Phlegeth

Mine used to be FFXV, like a lot of people. I picked up the DLCs here and there when they've been on sale. I can recommend them on sale, but I don't know about full price. If it means a reinstall of that behemoth... IDK man...

Now mine is GUACAMELEE! (PS3) at 76%.

Fallout 4 with 66%. All the dlc trophies are still unearned.

Had I not had to do a factory reset on my old safe-mode-looping console and lost the save file, I probably would have gotten them by now as the season pass has been £15 a couple of times since. However, I can't bring myself to sink the time into the game to get back to the point where I was so it'll likely stay at that.

Can't do another settlement clear out for Preston Garvey. I just can't.

Overcooked 2 - 55%

I'll get round to it at some point!

1 minute ago, AgentSmiz said:

Fallout 4 with 66%. All the dlc trophies are still unearned.

Had I not had to do a factory reset on my old safe-mode-looping console and lost the save file, I probably would have gotten them by now as the season pass has been £15 a couple of times since. However, I can't bring myself to sink the time into the game to get back to the point where I was so it'll likely stay at that.

Can't do another settlement clear out for Preston Garvey. I just can't.

My second one, also 66%. I'm not really sure what my excuse is... I liked the game, I own the DLC and I still have my save ?

9 minutes ago, Golden Devil Gamer said:

The PS3 version of Minecraft is sitting at a 38% for me. Got the Plat before any of the DLCs were out. I'll go back to it... someday...

Came here to comment the exact same thing and what's even funnier is I remember that you helped me out with some of the trophies all the way back in 2014 ?

Edited by PooPooBlast

I was initially debating letting Brink sit unfinished after I got the plat, but the DLC was only a few bucks so I wound up getting it and getting the 100%

Most recently it was conan exiles and after I got done with cold steel 3, I figured why not since I needed to change genres for a bit. It also wasn't as expensive as Monster Hunter Iceborne was.

Moral of the story, It's a slippery slope all the way down.