What's your lowest completion with a Plat

Phlegeth

2 hours ago, MD_91 said:

Uncharted 3 at 51% will always be my lowest

Kind of crazy that I've got 105 trophies in driveclub and it's only at 66%

Yeah, mine is DriveClub at 63%despite having 108 out of 128 trophies.

I am basically missing the Gold trophy for every DLC pack.  I don’t think I can justify putting in the time/effort to get those with everything else I have and would prefer playing. 

GTAV - 87%

I just didn't really enjoy GTA Online at all, so I uninstalled it not long after I had the platinum to never think about it again. When a new DLC update added the Doomsday Heist I simply had (and still do have) zero interest in reinstalling that shite xD, especially since playing said DLC is for the heists modes and those rely on having other players and I don't know anyone who plays it GTAV (and I'm sure as hell not going to play with the type of randoms you'd find in a game like GTA...)

Interesting to me how this is my lowest because it's not particularly low. Generally if I'm invested enough in a game to get a platinum to begin with then I'm probably invested enough to want to play future DLC for it.

I'm sure it'll change in time, so many games have a lot of DLC so I'm bound to stick with a game enough to platinum it but not be hooked enough to invest in boat loads of DLC.

Final Fantasy XV with 64%.

I 100% completed both the base game and the Comrades stand alone game but the DLC was boring and didnt grab me.

It felt tacked on and completely detached from the main game.

Ardyn's story was probably the best of the DLC packs but by then I had just had enough of it and was content with what I had achieved and just simply didnt care for the rest of the missing trophies.

Ghost of Tsushima at 82%. Probably won't ever get all of the Legends trophies, and only played a few hours of Legends when it launched last fall. I think the Director's Cut trophies will probably be a separate list as well, so when that launches my rate will go down.

FF XV 49% and Batman Arkham Knight also at 49%. I'll probably 100% Arkham Knight, but am never gonna touch FF XV again; the worst game I've ever played.

On 7/6/2021 at 4:09 AM, PraiseTheFluppi said:

Final Fantasy 15 with 45%, don't have a single DLC for this chopped up game (though I have the complete edition through the PS Plus collection)

You do get the Royal Edition (all DLCs excluding Ardyn one) with PS Plus Collection, however the Comrades trophies are unobtainable.

On 06/07/2021 at 11:50 AM, iriihutoR84 said:

Sound Shapes Vita. Platinum with C-rank with 38% of the trophies.

a rare case where platinum was properly made in ps vita instead of cloud save function at the time

5 hours ago, boorish_brute said:

FF XV 49% and Batman Arkham Knight also at 49%. I'll probably 100% Arkham Knight, but am never gonna touch FF XV again; the worst game I've ever played.

You do get the Royal Edition (all DLCs excluding Ardyn one) with PS Plus Collection, however the Comrades trophies are unobtainable.

Well, I don't care about the 45%, so I won't care about the 95% either :D Without the collection I never would've gotten the dlc's anyway, so no losses on my side.

• 3 weeks later...

What is the lowest completion percentage you've seen where you or another person still has the plat? A friend of mine had the plat for Rocket League with only 45% completion but I'm sure there's some games with less than that because of a lot of DLC trophies.

EDIT: my personal lowest is Just Cause 4 at 64%.

Edited by MrTacos98

There is another thread about this, but yeah, Driveclub is probably the biggest offender. You only need 27 out of the 128 trophies for the Platinum.

It's Rocket League for me though. Only played it when it released, probably won't ever do it again since I don't wanna have my ass kicked by all the veterans.

Edited by LastMinuteSavior

11 minutes ago, LastMinuteSavior said:

There is another thread about this, but yeah, Driveclub is probably the biggest offender. You only need 27 out of the 128 trophies for the Platinum.

It's Rocket League for me though. Only played it when it released, probably won't ever do it again since I don't wanna have my ass kicked by all the veterans.

Its not hard, as there are a lot of noobs playing. the game´s still popular, so new players keep joining. 

the main problem for 100% are the item trophies. since drops are random, it could take a loooooooong time til you get some of the rarer ones. Boosting is a option though.