Is this game still obtainable

cbh114

• 5 months later...
On 7/6/2021 at 4:51 AM, BlackSabre500 said:

The game is still available, you don't need to boost until you get to DLC trophies, and you need a subscription to earn trophies. 

Is there a reason the PS4 version's missing 64 trophies versus the PC version of the game? It's odd they never released DLC after Halls of Power, in an expansion trophy set. 

10 minutes ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

Is there a reason the PS4 version's missing 64 trophies versus the PC version of the game? It's odd they never released DLC after Halls of Power, in an expansion trophy set. 

Aren't games limited on how many trophies they can have? I would imagine they stopped adding them at that point. 

6 minutes ago, BIackgate said:

Aren't games limited on how many trophies they can have? I would imagine they stopped adding them at that point. 

They are, but several games have put additional trophies into expansion sets, like Minecraft, Train Sim, and Dead by Daylight. Driveclub pushed their additional trophies into the Bikes trophyset. So it's odd that DCUO never did a Set 2. 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

The raid Hall of Hades (2 trophies) and the alert Ferris Aircraft (2 trophies) have been removed since March/April. Reasoning was some exploit. The developers are super slow when it comes to things like these. They brought back another raid while I was playing the game and that raid apparently was gone for 7 months.

The community manager did mention in their forum that they plan to bring back HoH and FA but that could literally take months or a year or two.. who knows.

Edit: I was made aware of that another trophy is unobtainable because of Ferris Aircraft alert not being available at the moment.

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/2306-dc-universe-online/24-fight-for-the-light

Edited by Mori
  • Like 4

• 6 months later...