Call of Duty®: Black Ops 4 - PlayStation®Plus Edition

3 hours ago, GUDGER666 said:

A few Plus games have been the Plus Edition I would think this disables any bonus items you get from buying the main digital version. 

Does that affect in any way the 100% trophy list, or it has more deal with the microtransactions and stuff like that?

3 hours ago, stream_force said:

NO,you have to buy DLC.free is only main game.

Which DLC are needed, the Season Pass? I mean for the 4 zombie maps. 

Edited by Xenoblast91

10 hours ago, Xenoblast91 said:

Does that affect in any way the 100% trophy list, or it has more deal with the microtransactions and stuff like that?

Which DLC are needed, the Season Pass? I mean for the 4 zombie maps. 

you need to buy this map if you want 100%,

classified

dead of the night

ancient evil

alpha omega

tag der toten

that's all. also these DLC are included in season pass.

Edited by stream_force
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, stream_force said:

you need to buy this map if you want 100%,

classified

dead of the night

ancient evil

alpha omega

tag der toten

that's all. also these DLC are included in season pass.

Is there any other way to obtain these DLC's for 100% completion? Such as with in game currency or do we have to buy it with real money? I m new to the franchise, i m considering it. 

Also, I can't see any piece of DLC sold out of season pass except classified.. This PS+ version means nothing for players who seek 100% as digital deluxe edition which includes season pass with other goodies is cheaper than the season pass alone and content isn't sold seperately. 

Edited by Darpiom

17 minutes ago, Darpiom said:

Is there any other way to obtain these DLC's for 100% completion? Such as with in game currency or do we have to buy it with real money? I m new to the franchise, i m considering it. 

Also, I can't see any piece of DLC sold out of season pass except classified.. This PS+ version means nothing for players who seek 100% as digital deluxe edition which includes season pass with other goodies is cheaper than the season pass alone and content isn't sold seperately. 

Digital deluxe is double the price of season pass

16 minutes ago, Darpiom said:

You can only purchase the DLC maps with real money, the in-game currency (cod points) is just for cosmetics.

Yeah, your only option if you want the 100% is to purchase the season pass, Classified map is included there as well.

• Like 1

On 07.07.2021 at 6:55 PM, GUDGER666 said:

Wow that's crazy, I've never seen this before. Why is the price rising? Screenshot-20210707-164750-2.png

Should be a marketing tactic but I don't get it. I talk about Turkish PS store. Ubisoft's games have generally the same pattern as well if on sale...

On 6.7.2021 at 4:39 PM, HusKy said:

I'm also wondering what's the purpose of this "special" PS+ edition 1f914.png

Guess the only difference is that it comes without any bonus COD Points, if someone can confirm that.

Whenever you buy a digital copy of any COD game (or the season passes), you usually get some CP`s on top.

I remember last year, when WW2 was a free monthly PS+ game, at first they used the normal digital PSN version from the store by accident, which also included a certain amount of these COD Points (maybe 600 or so?). Even people who already bought the game before had a chance to exploit this and get another set of CP for free... all you had to do was simply deleting the game, and re-downloading it as the PS+ version and start it once. Greedy Activision wasn’t happy about that extra give away, so a few hours later Sony removed this version from PS+ and replaced it with one that had no bonus CP.

So I think it‘s the same with this BO4 PS+ version.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Does anybody have the same problem as I have, that there is no PS Plus version choosable any longer so I would have to buy it again, even though I selected it while it was available in July? I really can't find it anywhere, not in my library, ps games or via search in the store (just the normal version for 69 € and the deluxe version)....would really appreciate any help I can get!

• 1 month later...
9 minutes ago, Seamndel said:

Has the season pass ever gone on sale for this? I only see the Digital Delux Edition going on sale every now and then.

Last time was may last year. For some reason they don't put DLC on sale anymore for any COD other than sometimes Zombie Chronicles for OPS 3.