Where is the PS5 trophy list?

22 minutes ago, JoaLoft said:

The trophies on the PS5 version pop just fine, but there's no trophy list available to view.

Anybody else not baffled by this? This is the first time I've ever experienced this with a released game on PlayStation.

If you take your PS5 offline you'll see the trophy list and your earned trophies.

As said above, this isn't the first time a developer hasn't submitted their trophy data to Sony until after a game as launched and it certainly won't be the last. But because it's on Plus, it's going to be more of a ruckus than most of the others.

• Like 1

Most unusual from my perspective though. I deal with review copies often, and those trophy lists are not up before the release date itself, which makes more sense. But I've never encountered games after release with missing trophy lists like right now. Those should function once a game is widely available for the public.

I'd love to know which games you've all had this issue with in the past.

5 minutes ago, JoaLoft said:

Doki Doki Literacy Club on PS4 is probably the most recent “high profile” example. Game was live for about a day and a half before the list would sync

Persona 5 Strikers also had the same issue, but I’m not sure how long that one took to resolve

There’s also a wave of games that have never been fixed so still aren’t able to sync. I’m sure there’s a thread listing them somewhere around here

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, JoaLoft said:

Most unusual from my perspective though. I deal with review copies often, and those trophy lists are not up before the release date itself, which makes more sense. But I've never encountered games after release with missing trophy lists like right now. Those should function once a game is widely available for the public.

I had it with one of the Banner Saga games, it must have been 1 coz it's the only one I got at launch.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, JoaLoft said:

It's happened to a bunch of games this week - Cross Code PS5, Treasure Hunter, Super Destronaut 2, Anna's Quest, Human Fall Flat, Doki Doki, The Devil's Daughter, etc...

That's just recently. As a reviewer myself, I send about 10+ emails a month to developers and publishers reminding them to enable the trophies - they should be automatic but since the backend changes, it's supposedly easy to miss the option to enable them on the server.

Back on topic - I've emailed the PR earlier today and they've just replied saying they're gonna push Focus Home to get them enabled. FH are in France so it may be tomorrow now unless someone's in the office and can enable them without the help of Sony.

But, don't worry - it's not gonna be like Tokyo Tattoo Girls which I had to poster NIS America for about a year before they enabled the trophies for us!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JoaLoft said:

Sakura Succubus 3 

Just now, JNSpradlin said:

They auto pop, but my plat was spread across two saves, so I had to import both.

Do I need to do anything on my PS4 version before I play PS5? I downloaded my cloud save onto PS5 but there’s no previous save file for me 

I had to just load the save file on the ps4, then it seems to upload it to their back end, then load the ps5 version and then synchronize using the download option. If you are using multiple save files like i did, i had to then delete the ps5 version, then restart the process with the other save.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, JNSpradlin said:

I had to just load the save file on the ps4, then it seems to upload it to their back end, then load the ps5 version and then synchronize using the download option. If you are using multiple save files like i did, i had to then delete the ps5 version, then restart the process with the other save.

So if I no longer have the ps4 version I won't be able to get the double plat.?

2 minutes ago, A-D-I-L_99 said:

So if I no longer have the ps4 version I won't be able to get the double plat.?

Some people have said you can download the PS4 trial and that'll convert the save file for you, then you can import it into the PS5 version.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, turniplord said:

It's happened to a bunch of games this week - Cross Code PS5, Treasure Hunter, Super Destronaut 2, Anna's Quest, Human Fall Flat, Doki Doki, The Devil's Daughter, etc...

That's just recently. As a reviewer myself, I send about 10+ emails a month to developers and publishers reminding them to enable the trophies - they should be automatic but since the backend changes, it's supposedly easy to miss the option to enable them on the server.

Back on topic - I've emailed the PR earlier today and they've just replied saying they're gonna push Focus Home to get them enabled. FH are in France so it may be tomorrow now unless someone's in the office and can enable them without the help of Sony.

But, don't worry - it's not gonna be like Tokyo Tattoo Girls which I had to poster NIS America for about a year before they enabled the trophies for us!

Too bad they never fixed the glitched Tattoo Girls trophy

Also, the LRG Vita release of forma.8 still has (and I guess now always will have) a non-syncable list.

3 minutes ago, PortaLuna said:

Does it work in reverse? I heard someone say you can earn the platinum on PS5 and then download the PS5 save on the PS4 version to unlock the PS4 Platinum?

It depends on the game because some do offer reverse Cross-Save from the PS5 to the PS4 but most don't.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

It depends on the game because some do offer reverse Cross-Save from the PS5 to the PS4 but most don't.

What? It's the 1st time I hear about that reverse thing, I'm playing SR3 on ps5 and I was already told that ps4 won't autopop :/

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PortaLuna said:

You happen to know which titles? I wish Miles and Sackboy worked in reverse.

Assassin's Creed: Valhalla does, as do any online only games e.g. Dead by Daylight, Destiny 2, Fortnite, Warframe etc. and I believe Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order goes both ways as well but you would have to double check that one.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, JoaLoft said:

Far Cry 3 - Classic Edition (PS4) also had this happen for the first couple days it was available widely.

But that was I believe Ubisoft's error since it only effected the players with Far Cry 5's season pass that got access to the remaster 4 weeks prior to its standalone PSN sale launch

• Like 1