Where is the PS5 trophy list?

1 hour ago, HuntingFever said:

Assassin's Creed: Valhalla does, as do any online only games e.g. Dead by Daylight, Destiny 2, Fortnite, Warframe etc. and I believe Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order goes both ways as well but you would have to double check that one.

Dead only pops very few trophies. The others including Outriders pop them all but that's more of the exception because they're online only games. I'll look into Jedi, because I do want a platinum on PS5 and it would be great to auto pop the PS4 version.

5 hours ago, DrBloodmoney said:

Anyone who has played the upgrade and the Ps4 version - How beneficial is the change? Noticable?

Seriously? The PS4 BC version is around 1080p at 30fps, it's very blurry on a 4K tv and runs with a stable but jerky framerate. The PS5 version is a native 4K with a stable 60fps, it looks fantastic, the controller uses haptics and the adaptive triggers (but it's a bit weak).

The quality is night and day, it looks and plays fantastic, but obviously, the game itself is identical.

3 hours ago, ImStylinOnYaBro said:

100% unacceptable this shit keeps happening with games. Shame on Sony for not having better parameters for a games release.

You're over-reacting a bit here. All it takes is an email to the publisher and/or PR and it'll be fixed within 24-48 hours (I told the PR who told Focus yesterday).

The trophies are there, it's just that either the publisher hadn't set the timer for the unlock correctly or Sony's backend didn't auto-unlock correctly due to an issue with their own services. Technically, their new store is fairly new as it's only around 8 months old, so they're still developing it. But, until it's perfect, there's no need to get worked up about something that can be fixed easily and doesn't affect you (as you can still earn the trophies until they're enabled on the server to sync).

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Kunegunda_GoRyl said:

Just to confirm - even though I got this plat on PS4, there's a new/another (although probably the same) trophyset for the PS5, so I can get the 2nd platinum, right?

Yes. Every PS5 game has a PS5-only trophy list. PS5 games are not compatible with previous lists the way PS3/PSV/PS4 were.

1 hour ago, turniplord said:

Seriously? The PS4 BC version is around 1080p at 30fps, it's very blurry on a 4K tv and runs with a stable but jerky framerate. The PS5 version is a native 4K with a stable 60fps, it looks fantastic, the controller uses haptics and the adaptive triggers (but it's a bit weak).

The quality is night and day, it looks and plays fantastic, but obviously, the game itself is identical.

You're over-reacting a bit here. All it takes is an email to the publisher and/or PR and it'll be fixed within 24-48 hours (I told the PR who told Focus yesterday).

The trophies are there, it's just that either the publisher hadn't set the timer for the unlock correctly or Sony's backend didn't auto-unlock correctly due to an issue with their own services. Technically, their new store is fairly new as it's only around 8 months old, so they're still developing it. But, until it's perfect, there's no need to get worked up about something that can be fixed easily and doesn't affect you (as you can still earn the trophies until they're enabled on the server to sync).

not all devs. i had to heckle kish mish for months until they finally got their game sorted. if a tree falls in the woods and no one hears it, did it fall? its the same for an earned trophy that can't be seen outside my own console. the console could go tits up at a moments bloody notice and it'd be lost. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ImStylinOnYaBro said:

not all devs. i had to heckle kish mish for months until they finally got their game sorted. if a tree falls in the woods and no one hears it, did it fall? its the same for an earned trophy that can't be seen outside my own console. the console could go tits up at a moments bloody notice and it'd be lost. 

The trophies do still publish to PSN, the trophy list just remains hidden. I had an early review copy of a game that hadn't published the trophy list. got the platinum and then a few days later without me turning on my ps4 it had shown up on my PSNprofiles. So it's certainly on PSN. The developers probably just forgot to tick a checkbox to make the list public or something.

Edited by Draps-1337

3 hours ago, turniplord said:

thanks.

What’s with the “seriously?”

I’m asking a question - the PS5 version only went on PS+ a matter of hours ago, and I’m considering whether to play it, given that I already played the PS4 version and enjoyed it.

Is it not acceptable to you that I asked how prominent the technical changes are… in a thread specifically geared towards people who will have seen both versions, and are therefore most qualified to answer?

• Like 1

I must of done something weird back when I played this on PS4 and got the plat. I uploaded my data on the PS4 version of the game after downloading from my PS plus cloud. Went to PS5 version and downloaded the save. Got most of the trophies except the collectables and any missable chapter trophy from chapter 9 onwards. Gonna mop up the rest. 

57 minutes ago, DrBloodmoney said:

thanks.

What’s with the “seriously?”

I’m asking a question - the PS5 version only went on PS+ a matter of hours ago, and I’m considering whether to play it, given that I already played the PS4 version and enjoyed it.

Is it not acceptable to you that I asked how prominent the technical changes are… in a thread specifically geared towards people who will have seen both versions, and are therefore most qualified to answer?

Sorry, there's been a few threads recently with people claiming the ps5 upgrades aren't making the games better to play and more visually stunning, thought you may be one of those :P

1 hour ago, Draps-1337 said:

The trophies do still publish to PSN, the trophy list just remains hidden. I had an early review copy of a game that hadn't published the trophy list. got the platinum and then a few days later without me turning on my ps4 it had shown up on my PSNprofiles. So it's certainly on PSN. The developers probably just forgot to tick a checkbox to make the list public or something.

That's incorrect. If the game's trophies aren't enabled on PSN, the console keeps the trophies stored locally. You can view them by going offline or via the PS menu on the PS4, then bypassing the 'we can't sync' error. 

But, if your profile gets corrupted before they're enabled online (which has happened a few times for me, but not a lot) then the trophies are gone and you have to earn them again. 

In your case, the trophies probably were online but not on here as this site sometimes takes a few hours to show trophy lists that have just been enabled online (that's why Exophase sometimes has lists before this site)

But, if the console isn't syncing, it's literally not uploading the trophies anywhere, it's all local. 

16 minutes ago, turniplord said:

Sorry, there's been a few threads recently with people claiming the ps5 upgrades aren't making the games better to play and more visually stunning, thought you may be one of those :P

I was in those threads -  on your side, ya dingbat! :facepalm:?

Jeez - I hope I'm never in a trench war with you, they'll find me lying dead, face down in the barracks with a bullet hole in my back. ??

16 hours ago, JoaLoft said:

The trophies on the PS5 version pop just fine, but there's no trophy list available to view.

Anybody else not baffled by this? This is the first time I've ever experienced this with a released game on PlayStation.

I remember it happened to Incredible Mandy last May. Its trophy set wasn't live until I (or maybe a bunch of others) tweeted to the publisher about it. And everytime I do this to publishers/devs, they usually blame the platform side. :hmm:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sealightbreeze said:

Glad to hear they auto pop. Sweet 1f600.png

FYI there was a handful of trophies that did not autopop for me. The ones that didn't were the chapter specific trophies from chapter 9 onward, and upgrading my equipment fully as well as getting all collectables from chapter 9 to the end as well. 

38 minutes ago, RedcapK7 said:

Missing 4 trophies from my PS4 plat: 

- Alchemist: craft 100 ammunitions.
- Handfull of pockets: Fully upgrade the equipment.
- Not a toy anymore: fully upgrade the sling. 

- Innocence.

Everything popped fine for me.  Maybe you used multiple saves when you originally got the plat on PS4.  The trophies that didn’t pop for you are the hardest ones to obtain and typically are unlocked last, so maybe you did some multiple save file shenanigans when you originally got it.

On 06/07/2021 at 3:59 PM, JoaLoft said:

The trophies on the PS5 version pop just fine, but there's no trophy list available to view.

Anybody else not baffled by this? This is the first time I've ever experienced this with a released game on PlayStation.

This has happened a lot recently while psn profiles update the lists, it’s nothing to worry about and the trophies will sync soon enough. The list is live now so all should be okay. 

2 hours ago, neuwerldorder said:

Everything popped fine for me.  Maybe you used multiple saves when you originally got the plat on PS4.  The trophies that didn’t pop for you are the hardest ones to obtain and typically are unlocked last, so maybe you did some multiple save file shenanigans when you originally got it.

Well, I managed to get two of them replaying a random chapter and crafting 1 ammo, and unlocking the last node upgrade for the sling, but still missing the one for equipment. It was a single save file, but I guess I'll have to do what I did the first time around to get the plat: playback from chapter 9 to get enough material to fully upgrade the other thing... not sure I want to do that now though. Just frustrating knowing that it unlocked all the way for other people, grrrrrr. 

On 7/6/2021 at 10:59 AM, JoaLoft said:

The trophies are not popping. And now it won’t find my cloud save but says it’s synced 

6 minutes ago, sealightbreeze said:

The trophies are not popping. And now it won’t find my cloud save but says it’s synced 

Strange. Mine popped fine. I didn't try any autopopping though; I just played the game again from scratch.

It's weird. I did the patch for PS4, made sure everything was saved to the cloud. It gave me the message to start the game- but the save files are not there. I deleted and reinstalled both versions of the game and it will not work. Nothing is there now. I am very confused on how to fix this