Why is there no guide for this game

Jason-DFG

3 minutes ago, TrafalgarWarGrey said:

You can use powerpyx guide for judgment.It's a very good guide.For minigames is a matter of skill.Drone and Puyo Puyo are the biggest obstacles in order to obtain platinum.Good luck and enjoy a very good game.

I will make sure to use Powerpyx guide. It's my first JRPG game so if i enjoy it i might do some more similar ones.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jason-DFG said:

I will make sure to use Powerpyx guide. It's my first JRPG game so if i enjoy it i might do some more similar ones.

I don’t think Judgement would be considered a JRPG, it’s a Beat’Em up game. Just like the rest of the Yakuza series except for 7.

Edited by DarkHpokinsn
  • Like 2

Just now, DarkHpokinsn said:

I don’t think Judgement would be considered a JRPG, it’s a Beat’Em up game.

Not sure to be honest I considered it a JRPG because it had that look to it i didn't see any gameplay of it just screenshots

• Like 1

Like said above, powerpyxs' guide is very helpful. The big missables to keep in mind on your first playthrough are looking at all the stray cats and the skill books that can be missed. You'll have to do a second playthrough on Legend mode anyway, so for other missable story trophies, you can do it on that playthrough if you miss them or want to go through blind. Choice is yours.