No More Trophies for PS4 (Announced by DE)

SirShavesALot

That's actually really good news considering what a mess they made of the trophies auto-popping (or not) from one console to the other. I hope they still fix that situation, but preventing additional issues in the future is probably the right call.

The new in-game challenges for PS4, which will be trophies on PS5, look to be brutal.  The first two are massive grinds, especially if you haven't played much Railjack.

Squad Goals - Attain Command Rank 10

Meeting Adjourned - Acquire all Sisters of Parvos Weapons

Strategic Development - Complete all Corpus Proxima Railjack Nodes

• 2 weeks later...
On 06/07/2021 at 8:15 PM, SirShavesALot said:

With Sisters of Parvos releasing today, DE also made some announcements regarding trophies.  Sony does not allow more than 32 trophy categories for a game.  Given the base game and the 31 updates with trophies that it has received, Warframe has hit that cap.  It also doesn't sound like they plan on adding a second list like Elder Scrolls and Minecraft (just some examples).  From the way they are wording it, PS4 will not get the trophies that are currently showing as in-game challenges from the Heart of Deimos update.  In-game challenges will continue, but trophies will not.  However, PS5 will continue to receive trophy support as those lists are handled very differently.

Link: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1269725-psa-playstation-4-trophy-support-sisters-of-parvos-trophies/

Thank you for bringing this to the forums attention, it's probably some of the best news I've heard all year, I never bothered tarnishing my list with the PS5 version so hopefully I can just delete and finally move on. Don't get me wrong, I did enjoy the game but I feel its over stayed its welcome now. 

• Like 1

On 7/6/2021 at 3:36 PM, Leenewbe said:

yay, i can finally start it. xD

I stopped after update 17 because it was getting ridiculous, and just decided to wait till this moment to get on back on it and finish it. Now to see if I can remember how to play the game, lol

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Awesome news for me, although I don't understand why they couldn't apply a second trophy list just like Day by Daylight.

Oh well, now I can only hope to mantain thay juicy #1 spot on the fastest achivers' ranking :D

Edited by shary96

• 2 weeks later...