[NA] Planet of the Discounts Sale | Ends 7/22

Neocarleen

Meh. I am tempted to bite on Resident Evil 5 though. Any thoughts from those who have played it?

I do have a copy in my PS3 backlog already, but from what I understand the PS4 version comes with all the DLC included, is easier to find sessions/co-op partners, and has halved the Versus DLC requirements which shaves off a significant amount of grinding time from the 100%.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, dieselmanchild said:

Meh. I am tempted to bite on Resident Evil 5 though. Any thoughts from those who have played it?

I do have a copy in my PS3 backlog already, but from what I understand the PS4 version comes with all the DLC included, is easier to find sessions/co-op partners, and has halved the Versus DLC requirements which shaves off a significant amount of grinding time from the 100%.

Good game and worth playing.

I see you don't have trophies in either version yet. Go for PS4. The decreased Versus grind makes a difference. You could be looking at days worth of boost sessions trading wins with another party, and you can trust that you'll be bored out of your mind. By far the most boring slog that I've had to go through in my short trophy hunting career so far.

• Like 4

jump stars (ps4)

The Crew 2 (ps4) can complete with 2 consoles

Oh My Godheads (ps4)

lost wing (ps4)

total: 20$ or less

have some more stuff being bought on the 9th but it isn't part of the sale.

giving myself some PS currency for my birthday is the reason.

Edited by kingdrake2

2 hours ago, AihaLoveleaf said:

Good game and worth playing.

I see you don't have trophies in either version yet. Go for PS4. The decreased Versus grind makes a difference. You could be looking at days worth of boost sessions trading wins with another party, and you can trust that you'll be bored out of your mind. By far the most boring slog that I've had to go through in my short trophy hunting career so far.

Yeah I’ve only just recently played my first couple Resident Evil games, and ever since then I’ve been gleefully hoarding up the rest of the entries in the series. I’m looking forward to RE5 in particular as it looks like an awesome co-op game to play through with a friend. 

I am really not looking forward to grinding out the DLCs one bit, but at this point I’m getting pretty good at torturing myself with tedious multiplayer grinds so eh, why not? At least the torture comes free with this PS4 version.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, dieselmanchild said:

At least the torture comes free with this PS4 version.

If you are referring to dlc, the gold edition ps3, dlc is all there too on disc.

• 2 weeks later...