CAPCOMASTER trophy was fixed

syai0306

Just saw this now, great to hear for those who were waiting for the patch. The grind won't take nearly as long now as it did before... with the REWIND exploit.

Of course, Level 20 is still quite the grind regardless of how it's done. ?

Edited by agorazUHD
typo
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 7/10/2021 at 3:26 AM, agorazUHD said:

Just saw this now, great to hear for those who were waiting for the patch. The grind won't take nearly as long now as it did before... with the REWIND exploit.

Of course, Level 20 is still quite the grind regardless of how it's done. 1f601.png

Is it confirmed that you can unlock the trophy even tho you used the rewind exploit ? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LosAngelesPride said:

Is it confirmed that you can unlock the trophy even tho you used the rewind exploit ? 

I haven't personally tried it myself since the patch, but it did seem like more people were achieving the trophy shortly after (latest achievers list on the site here).

I don't have my PS4 with me atm, I could have tested this on an alt account to really confirm... ?

1 hour ago, agorazUHD said:

I haven't personally tried it myself since the patch, but it did seem like more people were achieving the trophy shortly after (latest achievers list on the site here).

I don't have my PS4 with me atm, I could have tested this on an alt account to really confirm... 1f628.png

Might have to try it out ?

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, LosAngelesPride said:

Might have to try it out 1f601.png

The exploit doesn't take too long to pull off, it is more or less 4 to 8 hours. It depends highly on your save game, where the large gain in points gets added to your score.

It also depends on your patience, it's hard sitting for hours constantly doing the SAME thing over and over again. The trophy really was designed to be a 1 week to 1 month grind legit, so even just simple 'Load Games' from a save are quicker.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, agorazUHD said:

The exploit doesn't take too long to pull off, it is more or less 4 to 8 hours. It depends highly on your save game, where the large gain in points gets added to your score.

It also depends on your patience, it's hard sitting for hours constantly doing the SAME thing over and over again. The trophy really was designed to be a 1 week to 1 month grind legit, so even just simple 'Load Games' from a save are quicker.

I've done a lot of games where I had to sit and do the same thing over and over again so I'm not worried about that ? 

My biggest concern is to get the 50,000 points trophy as I only have the base free game available, I'm thinking about getting the Ghosts 'n Goblins DLC for 1.99 on the store, but other than that I'm not willing to spend 15/15/15 or 40 box to get the other games to be honest. Is it hard to get 50k in GnG ? 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, LosAngelesPride said:

I've done a lot of games where I had to sit and do the same thing over and over again so I'm not worried about that 1f604.png 

My biggest concern is to get the 50,000 points trophy as I only have the base free game available, I'm thinking about getting the Ghosts 'n Goblins DLC for 1.99 on the store, but other than that I'm not willing to spend 15/15/15 or 40 box to get the other games to be honest. Is it hard to get 50k in GnG ? 

It is, but there is a way you can pick on the constant spawning zombies to inflate your score. I'm copying from a post I made in another topic:

'For those who don't want to spend money on DLC, but still want 50,000 CASPO point trophy:

Ghosts 'n Goblins (Score Attack) - Roughly 160,000 points is needed in 1 game session to equal the 50,000 CASPO needed. This is the equivalent of one play through right to the final boss... normally. What to do? Well, you gain lives at 20,000, 70,000, and 120,000. Armed with this knowledge: start by farming the Zombies (200 points each) at the very beginning.

A good spot is to jump over the first tombstone to your right and sort of just hang out in the middle as they swarm around you. Try to move the screen left and right, the transition of scrolling loads more zombies than normal. Do this until you are roughly at 80,000 points (and 1 life left in the bottom). You can also attack the tombstone itself and a ghost wizard pops out and turns you into a frog (killing is worth 2,000 each; recommended doing during the last 10 seconds before time expires).

Once you have close to 80,000 points and one life in stock, play normally. If you can make it to the beginning of Level 3, you will be very close to the 120,000 extra life bonus. Zombies make an appearance again and if you are efficient, you'll be very close to 160,000 points letting time expire with each life just by normal spawning and killing, again just move around the screen to let them swarm.

This should give you the equivalent of 50,000+ CASPO and the trophy at the results screen. That's how I managed it, hope this helps!'

Copy pasta LOL?

Edited by agorazUHD
  • Like 1