Packrat trophy

So i have all every other trophy in the game and collected every data file along the way but no trophy! you need 50% for the trophy but i have no idea how many are actually in the game and where to find them out in the world is a pain as they dont appear till your a few feet away!

anyone know the amount you need?

41 minutes ago, Khaos004 said:

The DLC is played from the main menu.

That only gives me the purchase screen says that I have already purchased it, selecting the DLC or season pass does nothing except say that I already have it.

Edited by SlipingJimmy

1 hour ago, SlipingJimmy said:

That only gives me the purchase screen says that I have already purchased it, selecting the DLC or season pass does nothing except say that I already have it.

On main menu you should see campaign at the top, online below it, then Bloodline below that. If you go into the campaign then all you can do is recruit them. The actual DLC is separate from the main game

• Like 1

take this is mind I was only up to 62 collectables (and my trophy pop) after the mission friends in low places and finishing 3/4 of the side quest trophies. so it could very well be that some data is tied to missions. there was a patch today that could have broken the trophy.

Edited by jjnet123
added more info

Yeah I’ve gotten 97-98 and beaten the DLC and all side missions/upgrades and nothing popped lol there’s also no more collectibles on my map when I zoom in, so pretty sure it’s bugged

Edited by Vatch_
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, Bayley2510 said:

I’ve just counted I’m on 95 total, still not got it

Based on recent history with game and bugged trophys in main game, I would steer well clear of DLC until they have applied quite a few updates. The fact they had to push out another quick 1.21 release on top of the 1.20 the day after throws red flags for me. None of this surprises me, UBIsoft suck for trophy support.

Edited by SlipingJimmy

16 hours ago, Deluziion90 said:

I'm wondering do text files also count towards this?

Yes they do.

5 minutes ago, SlipingJimmy said:

Based on recent history with game and bugged trophys in main game, I would steer well clear of DLC until they have applied quite a few updates. The fact they had to push out another quick 1.21 release on top of the 1.20 the day after throws red flags for me. None of this surprises me, UBIsoft suck for trophy support.

No reason to avoid the DLC, there’s no bugs with the trophies, step off with your Ubisoft hate.

6 hours ago, Vatch_ said:

Yeah I’ve gotten 97-98 and beaten the DLC and all side missions/upgrades and nothing popped lol there’s also no more collectibles on my map when I zoom in, so pretty sure it’s bugged

Sounds like you’re lying, the trophies all popped perfectly for me. 

Guys, just keep collecting, the trophy will pop eventually. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DarkHpokinsn said:

“Yes they do.

No reason to avoid the DLC, there’s no bugs with the trophies, step off with your Ubisoft hate.

Sounds like you’re lying, the trophies all popped perfectly for me.”

Comments like this amuse me because if you just took a second to look at my profile you’d see me and the 3 others who complained about not getting it to pop have all beat the DLC with no trophy to pop, and you have no idea who I am. I’m literally one of Ubisoft’s biggest fans so you can drop that hate bs lol and one thing I’m not, is a liar, got a lot better things to do then make a complete lie on the internet when I don’t get a trophy to pop, give your head a shake lol

Edited by Vatch_
  • Like 4

So I started a new playthrough today after not getting Packrat to pop last night and the trophy popped after getting all the collectibles in the first 2 main missions, so that would be my advice to anyone that had an issue like me (and it’s clear I wasn’t alone on this issue), make a cloud save of your OG file if you want, then start a new playthrough and just collect data until it pops, not sure why that happened

EDIT: After some thought, the only reason I can come up with as to why this glitched on some of us, is that picking up any data with the Multidrone might mess with the progress tracker, because I did grab a few out of reach ones just to speed things up, but only grabbed them physically on my second playthrough so that’s my guess but try this out and see if it’ll work for you if you’re having problems like I did.

Edited by Vatch_
  • Like 1

I just obtained this trophy while collecting the 51st collectible with Aiden.

My story progress still in the early stage before started Bloodline main quest - Shoeleather and all those collectible was personally interact with Aiden himself besides One of the collectible file was locate on corner area in an enemy facility that only able to reach out with spiderbot.

Perhaps this trophy was similar like those main game collectible trophy; you need to interact it & collect with One character.

I do not know is it need to interact those files directly with the character or with spiderbot also consider the headcount for the trophy requirement.

The person who wrote the DLC guide in PlaystationTrophies is getting this trophy by collecting his 57th files, not same as mine. ?

Edited by Neo_Tachihoma