Globetrotter not popping?

dropcmd

1 hour ago, SnowxSakura said:

I mean thanks for the reply bro but neither guide tags the trophy as “buggy” anymore. One of the guides mentioned it was buggy, but also says all glitched trophies have been fixed since 1.44.

Just kind looking for some advice but people who have had a similar problem. 

Solved…?

Managed to get it by continuing to play. I’ve played many times in the each map yet the nth time it counted for the trophy to finally pop. My action reports detail each map played multiple times. Even now I don’t know what the issue was but can progress towards the plat :popcorn:

On 07/07/2021 at 4:42 PM, dropcmd said:

I mean thanks for the reply bro but neither guide tags the trophy as “buggy” anymore. One of the guides mentioned it was buggy, but also says all glitched trophies have been fixed since 1.44.

Just kind looking for some advice but people who have had a similar problem. 

Original it was major bugged after a previous update but this is the first time I’ve heard of any issues since! The trophy support for this game has just been very messy 

glad you got it 

4 minutes ago, mikem192 said:

Original it was major bugged after a previous update but this is the first time I’ve heard of any issues since! The trophy support for this game has just been very messy 

glad you got it 

Just my luck I guess. Thought I wasn't gonna be able to get the plat for a good couple of days. :dunno:

• 2 weeks later...

had 0 problems with this trophy.  set the filter to the 8 launch maps, joined one and played till the round ended, removed it from filter, repeated with the other 7.  most of the time it wasn't even close to the full length of the game.  I did however do it all in one night so that may have some bearing on this.

• Like 3

On 03/08/2021 at 9:58 AM, DerelictSoul said:

had 0 problems with this trophy.  set the filter to the 8 launch maps, joined one and played till the round ended, removed it from filter, repeated with the other 7.  most of the time it wasn't even close to the full length of the game.  I did however do it all in one night so that may have some bearing on this.

This^ 

Id need a bit more info before I can list the trophy as buggy again. It sounds like a lot of user error and unfriendly BFV listing in regards of what maps are in rotation etc 

Theres also a lot more people who get this absolutely fine and a few select who don’t until they physically select each map 

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I just got this trophy today and i have to say, i've seen many people mentioning having to do all the 8 maps in a row or without quitting, first of all, its very difficult to maybe use advanced filtering to specifically play in only these maps since there's an order of maps to play which is generated by the game but what you can do is play conquest on the 8 maps separately. So by using the advanced filtering option, just fill out 1 of the 8 maps and finish the game you joined (doesn't have to be a full game because games you joined also count towards your trophy). After you finish the game unless, the next game is one of the 8 maps, quit and change the filter to your liking of the 8 maps which are available and you have not played in yet and do this for all 8 maps, you should get the trophy. I had tried playing all 8 in a row or whatever but this takes forever since conquest is filled with much more maps so you may miss 1 or 2. Also today i got the trophy when using this method and only going towards my 3rd map (after playing 2 games). So try this out rather than spending countless hours in one day to get this trophy, can be really tiring and frustrating when you don't even get the results in the end. Can be considered glitchy somewhat but you are guaranteed to get the trophy with this method i believe.