Sooo.... how does cross save works here? (auto pop?)

36 minutes ago, Andreh-Feijoh said:

I saw somewhere that updating the latest version on PS4 enables "cloud saving" or something like that... my question is: is it both way? I mean, if i play and plat on PS5, can i up my save to cloud and auto pop on PS4 too?

Does seem like it works both ways

• Like 1

As I have the plat on PS4 prior to getting the PS5 one i'm not sure, but so long as you upload your 100% save to the cloud for transfer, I imagine you will get, if going from 5-4 a prompt saying Conflict Syncronisation in the main menu, which asks you to transfer your save across to the version you are playing. In doing so this will initiate the autopop.

Load up the last chapter and you should autopop all trophies. If for some reason you are missing any, then it shouldnt take you too long to get what you need via chapter select.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Ashbo said:

As I have the plat on PS4 prior to getting the PS5 one i'm not sure, but so long as you upload your 100% save to the cloud for transfer, I imagine you will get, if going from 5-4 a prompt saying Conflict Syncronisation in the main menu, which asks you to transfer your save across to the version you are playing. In doing so this will initiate the autopop.

Load up the last chapter and you should autopop all trophies. If for some reason you are missing any, then it shouldnt take you too long to get what you need via chapter select.

Thanks! I got the PS4 version with a friend, but since the news of the PS5 version, even more free with plus, i was waiting for confirmation of this. I should play the better version on PS5 and get the extra PS4 plat later!

Thanks for the answer

Just now, Maverick6146 said:

I just gave it a try. Most of the trophies popped but 3.

Upgrade sling, upgrade all equipment and craft 100 ammunition.

3 trophies not popped for me either so trying to delete all and try again etc until it works if not ill just playthrough the game again.

1 minute ago, Lightsp33d1987 said:

3 trophies not popped for me either so trying to delete all and try again etc until it works if not ill just playthrough the game again.

Please share what you find. 

I would assume that we can load a later chapter and check the workbench and craft. Not sure if it works though.

15 minutes ago, Andreh-Feijoh said:

Thanks! I got the PS4 version with a friend, but since the news of the PS5 version, even more free with plus, i was waiting for confirmation of this. I should play the better version on PS5 and get the extra PS4 plat later!

Thanks for the answer

No worries.

Yeh i'd enjoy it on PS5 its a decent game worth playing for sure.

If my info is incorrect mind, anyone feel free to highlight or add extra bits. ?

12 minutes ago, Lightsp33d1987 said:

No need to do a full playthrough, you can do the upgrades with the infinite material glitch in like a minute and the craft 100 ammunition with reload checkpoint in a couple of minutes.

45 minutes ago, Cryogenicide_X said:

Guys I can't get the save transfer to work. When I upload my PS4 save to the cloud and then to on the PS5 version and choose download, all that's there is new game. All the chapters aren't unlocked. 

You need to open the game on ps4 (or on ps5 but make sure it's the ps4 version with the last patch) then it will automatically upload it. Then open the ps5 version and you'll see the option to download.

2 hours ago, KILLIN_REVOLVER said:

The only two I need is Upgrade Sling and Equipment as well.

By the way, I haven't heard of the Infinite material glitch where is that done exactly?

Chapter 10.

Here is a video: https://youtu.be/lYfktumapMc

Edited by XXIIlII
  • Like 1

It's so weird, I seem to be in minority that all my trophies popped. I wonder if that has something to do with type of save file uploaded?

What save have you guys loaded? Just before final boss? Because it seems that causes those 3 trophies to not pop. 

After finishing the game I had one collectible I missed, so my save file was from earlier chapter through chapter select. I wonder if that had anything to do with all trophies popping? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Forunth said:

It's so weird, I seem to be in minority that all my trophies popped. I wonder if that has something to do with type of save file uploaded?

What save have you guys loaded? Just before final boss? Because it seems that causes those 3 trophies to not pop. 

After finishing the game I had one collectible I missed, so my save file was from earlier chapter through chapter select. I wonder if that had anything to do with all trophies popping? 

No idea, my save is from earlier chapter as well but it didn't help. 

Autopopping is known to have issues. I didn't have any issue with Jedi Fall Order but a few people did, from the forum.

I have a question regarding the cloud because i dont't have ps5 and ps plus subscription so i can't test by myself.

The save is uploaded to the game's cloud (like spider-man) or to the ps plus cloud?

I think is game's cloud but i can't find a precise answer online.

Thanks

Anyone know if it's possible to upload your PS4 save without the full game? I rented it back at launch so don't own it anymore. Probably a long shot but was just asking incase anyone has an ideas!

Edit: looks like the demo version works! Can't test it properly right now bc my save is on an old PS4 hard drive but I'm gonna switch them over tomorrow.

Edited by Moocow2000

2 hours ago, Moocow2000 said:

Anyone know if it's possible to upload your PS4 save without the full game? I rented it back at launch so don't own it anymore. Probably a long shot but was just asking incase anyone has an ideas!

Edit: looks like the demo version works! Can't test it properly right now bc my save is on an old PS4 hard drive but I'm gonna switch them over tomorrow.

Demo version? How do I get that? I am in the same boat as you. I rented the PS4 version and got the platinum literally the day before the remaster was announced. I'd love to just repop it now.

Edited by Chaos_Bladez

3 hours ago, Chaos_Bladez said:

Demo version? How do I get that? I am in the same boat as you. I rented the PS4 version and got the platinum literally the day before the remaster was announced. I'd love to just repop it now.

The trial version does work.  I just downloaded the demo onto my PS4 and started it up.  It showed my save, but said something about it being a save from the full game when I clicked it.  Then, I just shut down my PS4 and started up the game on my PS5.  Showed a thing that said synchronization conflict or whatever and I clicked that and told it to download my save.   Loaded up the last chapter and trophies started popping after a little bit.  Not all trophies though.   The craft 100 ammunition didn't pop for me.   Everything else did.

• Like 1

FULL AUTO POP Trophies SOLUTION for PS5 Version, EVEN IF YOU DON'T Have Anymore PS4 Disc GAME

1st and IMPORTANT - THIS IS NOT my SOLUTION, all CREDIT goes to - RealDaleCooper - Thanks to him

SOLUTION by RealDaleCooper :

"For some reason the trophies do auto pop despite official word to the contrary. You do need to open the PS4 version of the game first though to “sync” the save game with their server.

Good news is, if like me you have since sold/traded the PS4 version, you can download the Free Trial version to sync the save.

Everything popped for me minus the Upgrade All trophies and the Craft 100 items trophy. The latter can be achieved quickly by restarting checkpoints when you have enough resources. I just reloaded my Chapter XV mission, crafted about 15 items then reloaded.

The last 2 you can still use the glitch from the PS4 days. Load Chapter X while holding down the touchpad. Then hold R1 while in the upgrade screen and craft one item while your select an upgrade you don’t have with the left stick. It will unlock the upgrade instead of crafting. Do this for every upgrade you need."

SMALL ADD to SOLUTION from me - You need to Load last chapter/Epilogue - XVII - "For Each Other" chapter on PS5 - all trophies then AUTO POP up

Except 2: Alchemist Trophy: Craft 100 ammunitions and Platinum.

Just Tested this - WORKS. Enjoy.   About Items/upgrades glitches in this game  - don't know how they works, never tried.

P.S. FOR Last 2 Trophies Game can be played and Enjoyed story again - not a hard to get those 2 last Trophies

(Don't need to worry about collectibles and missable miscellaneous chapters/story specific trophies)

Game Definatelly Deserves to play PS5 Version - Awesome Game with Great Story.   

Edited by IISkyLanderII
Edited
  • Like 4