Red Dead Online: Blood Money (July 13, 2021)

On 08/07/2021 at 6:49 PM, FreshFromThaDeli said:

It's not about challenging myself. It's about having to back to a 3 year old game, make room for 200GB just to install the game again and then re-learn all the intricacies of Red Dead Online 3 years after it was introduced.

I for one don't want to go back to Red Dead 2 unless it's for the single player. 

Noone forcing you to go back if they add trophies. Just more game for the people that enjoy it and that's always a good thing

• Like 1

On 7/7/2021 at 11:22 AM, postofficebuddy said:

I wonder if this is going to have any new trophies. None of the previous updates have so I’m assuming not. I’m hoping they don’t patch out the method to get out of the map with this update. That’s one of the few things I still found interesting to do in the online. It’s kind of crazy how much stuff there is in the out of bounds area in this game. 

No new trophies apparently. And that glitch still works. Although they fixed the bouncy bridge unfortunately. That shit was hilarious. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/07/2021 at 8:59 PM, AJ_Radio said:

People here like to point at the trophy hunter elitists. The other side is just as guilty. 

I don’t see how it is hard for people to just ignore an entire thread regarding new DLC trophies. 

For me, I don’t like them especially if they were implemented years after the games initial release. 

Both sides are guilty. That’s why this trophy hunting community continues to get into childish arguments regarding trophy rarity, DLC trophies, leaderboards, etc etc. 

It’s no wonder a number of people have left. We set a bad example and push people away.

At the end of the day it is just a stupid EGO competition between these people and on the other side we have people that dont understand the OCD some people like me have with trying to get 100 % on everything. My profile isnt 100 % due some stuff i left behind on the ps3 because at the time i didnt care for dlcs but unfortunately i developed this shitty OCD with 100 % completion lol, and i just hate when people want to lecture me , just change that, just play for fun etc etc. Just look at the Conan Exiles thread and see how people judge each other thinking they have the best approach regards trophies and 100 % is ridiculous, and the end of the day we are all maniacs towards videogames otherwise we would not be here hunting trophies haha, the difference is if you can have social life and conciliate your job, studies with trophy hunting hobby or if you cant, simple as that. MY OPINION only