spiritualmutant

tip for spontaneous street races

3 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I noticed a little trick that almost always works and makes this alot shorter/easier to do, when completing the street races to face to bosses. 

Once the race starts, it should start you just behind the racer, I noticed that if you correctly (might take a few tries) T-Boned the racer, it should flip him 180, and if you drive off qucik and boost, you should get 60 points in 3 seconds which is 2/3 the way there, the rest is down to luck, and more time you usually end up completing the event within 15 seconds which is still highly impressive/effective. 

The faster the car, the quicker/easier it is to do. 

Hope this helps anyone finding it a chore,. and going through to complete them 

Edited by spiritualmutant

36 minutes ago, spiritualmutant said:

I noticed a little trick that almost always works and makes this alot shorter/easier to do, when completing the street races to face to bosses. 

Once the race starts, it should start you just behind the racer, I noticed that if you correctly (might take a few tries) T-Boned the racer, it should flip him 180, and if you drive off qucik and boost, you should get 60 points in 3 seconds which is 2/3 the way there, the rest is down to luck, and more time you usually end up completing the event within 15 seconds which is still highly impressive/effective. 

The faster the car, the quicker/easier it is to do. 

Hope this helps anyone finding it a chore,. and going through to complete them 

oh yeah, I always trip to spin them out at the beginning, lol.  Driving dirty…