When is online most active?

Morphiar

On 7-7-2021 at 6:41 PM, Morphiar said:

Been searching for about 20 minutes and I haven't found a single match.

Does anyone still play this game online? If so, when are the servers active?

When i did the online trophies (February of this year) i got all 100 ranked matches done in one day, it was pretty active throughout the whole day. I had to wait 5 minutes at most. Try to refresh your search if it takes longer than that and always rematch the person so you’ll get an extra game played without having to wait for a new opponent. Hope this helps a bit :)

Edited by EmberBloom

• 5 weeks later...

The game tries to rank you with the first 5-10 matches, that's why the wait is so long (10 minutes). After that, the waiting time decreases to 30 seconds.

PS: Now, the boosting session is useless because there are still many people and there is no system to find each other (no lobby).

Edited by Konrave

Best way is to go in training mode, set it to accept and wait for the matches, when I did it via the online 3+ connection it will take anytime from 5-20 minutes for 1 match, a lot of them was the same people and low connections that didn't connect. Sometimes I had to wait up to an 1 hour for an match. Evenings and weekends are best time to go online, best advice for anyone after the matches is to play now and rematch everybody.

You can't boost and it best to play now, as in 6 months time the game will be completely dead, I played it a while ago, and it was dead online. Took me 3 days to get the 100 matches, normally I get 40-50 a day, I got 20-30 matches if the people accepted my runbacks. Deleted the game now, due to it being dead in the water. 

• 1 year later...

You can boost all the online trophies with a friend on DOA5 and DOA6 in training mode.

You can open the menu and change your settings to search for online matches while you train. 

You can have your friend disconnect deliberately so that they are likely to be the only person you meet with a yellow 'disconnected' tag under their ping - indicating it's probably your friend. 

The matches are automatically ranked. ?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...