How many PS5 games have you actually bought?

Jake-TheGreat97

I buy only games on release day that I really want. For example Ratchet and Clank rift apart.

Upcoming will be Far cry 6. The rest of the games I try to get my hands on when they are below 30 bucks.

So far as my list goes with pysical copies:

• Godfall
  • Immortals Fenyxs Rising
  • Spiderman: Miles morales
  • The pathless
  • Startopia
  • Watch dogs Legion
  • Maneater
  • Planet coaster
  • Subnautica below zero
  • Curved space
  • Balan wonderworld

I`m a bit behind with finishing games though. I have more games on my shelf right now that I want to play then I have finished. lol....

Making good progress with Maneater and Godfall. After these I have no clue which one I want to go for. Time will tel.

Games that came with PS5: MLB the Show '21, Sackboy, Spider-Man

Games I purchased: AC Valhalla, Balan Wonderland, Resident Evil Village, Immortal's Fenyx Rising, Watch Dogs Legion, Judgment, Demon's Souls, MK 11, Ratchet & Clank, Returnal, Hitman 3, Mortal Shell

Rarer Games: Cthulu Saves Christmas, Terminator Resistance (Enhanced CE), Guilty Gear Strive Deluxe, Evil Inside

I don't have one yet, but I do plan on focusing pretty extensively on my ps4 backlog + my psvr games (a lot will be replay, I have a base ps4 so it'll be very cool for me, a big jump) before I move on. 

When I first get one, I'll play Astro's Playroom first, and prob get it's platinum trophy unless vr pulls me away for a while. My first non sackboy/non vr title will probably be Outlast 1, I was too late to get the ps+ title on ps4 cuz I didn't grab it online and didn't get the ps4 in time sadly, so never got it, it was planned on being my first ps4 game, and I still haven't played it. So that will either be my last ps4 title (before I move on to ps5, so not last in gen I imagine), or my first ps5 non astro's playroom, game.

I might be inclined to buy sackboy or something. I'm not playing Demon's Souls till I beat The Surge 2, Code Vein, Mortal Shell (short one though), Sekiro, and Nioh 2. (Or I might just buy Nioh 2 remaster, and make that one of my first games)

I'll wait till Miles Morales is like 5-15 bucks, depending on my mood and situation. 

Returnal honestly feels like I game I'll wait for ps+ on, or at least a deep deep sale, and cry as I get my way through it.

R&C is something I'll get at 20ish or lower, same with stuff like God of War: Ragnarok, Horizon: FW, etc.

Final Fantasy 16 has me hyped.

Already own stuff from ps+: The meh battle royale arena legends game, plague tale, operation tango, subnautica, wreckfest, oddworld: soulstorm, maquette, control ultimate, destruction allstars, maneater, worms rumble, and bugsnax, more to come by the time I get a ps5.

For me it's just

• Spider-Man: Miles Morales
  • Spider-Man: Remastered
  • Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart

The rest were either free upgrade, PS Plus, or a present from someone. Doing well though considering I didn't even get a PS4 until 4 years after launch because there weren't enough games I was interested in ?

Currently 21

Control
Cris Tales
Destruction All-Stars
Demons Souls
Dirt 5
Final Fantasy VII Remake
Judgment
Marvel's Avengers
Metro Exodus Complete Edition
Nioh Collection (2 games)
Observer
The Pathless
Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart
Resident Evil Village
Returnal
Scarlet Nexus
Spider-Man Miles Morales 
Tony Hawks Pro Skater 1+2
Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order
Yakuza: Like a Dragon

I've also plan to get

Elden Ring
Lost Judgment
Ghost of Tsushima Director's Cut
Death Stranding Director's Cut
Hoa
Ghostrunner
Hades
Tales of Arise 

On 7/7/2021 at 11:29 PM, Viper said:

Just bought Spider-Man: Miles Morales Ultimate Edition and Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart today...they're the first PS5 games I've spent money on, everything else has been a free upgrade. 

We can add Hitman III to this. 

• 4 weeks later...

I only buy games on very discounted sales. So far I only bought one PS5 disc, that being Judgement. And I bought Wreckfest (PS4) disc for sale for $12, then paid the $10 upgrade to the PS5 version. I skipped the entire PS4 generation, so I'm making up by going on a huge spending spree... so far I collected probably about 50 something games disc and digital.

With some of the PS4 upgrades it's almost like playing a PS5 game anyway. I came from being mostly a PC gamer so playing 30 FPS is a bit difficult for me. Some games I don't mind, but it was really rough trying to play some of the NFS games I bought for cheap on the recent PSN sales. I'm glad 60 FPS is becoming the standard.

I’ve bought quite a few, but I do them quick and try to sell them again to keep the funds alive

valhalla

demon souls

observer redux

judgement

like a dragon

werewolf

aliens fireteam

godfall

resident evil village

lost judgement (pre order)

pathless

F1 2021

fifa 

scarlet nexus

balan wonderworld

ratchet and clank 

outriders

mortal shell

miles morales

dirt 5

immortals Fenyx rising

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/9/2021 at 1:53 AM, mcnichoj said:

Physical
SM: MM Ultimate Launch Edition
Godfall Ascend Edition
Sackboy A Big Adventure Special Edition (Technically a PS4 version game but they didn't release this physical edition for the PS5, it came out the same day as the PS5 and I used the PS4 disc to strictly play the PS5 version. So I count it.)

Digital
Temtem Deluxe (Massive waste of money, thought it would have cross-progression with the PC version. It didn't. Not wasting another 30+ hours to have two separate files with different characters and teams.)
Returnal Deluxe
Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart Deluxe

Update post.

Physical

Tales of Arise Collector's Edition (PS4 version because the PS5/Xbox versions were sold out, still got it because of the free PS5 upgrade and I guess bright side it will look nicer on my shelf next to my Zestiria and Berseria special editions since they'll all have the blue PS4 logo.)

Horizon Forbidden West Regalla Edition

Digital

Deathloop Deluxe