How many PS5 games have you actually bought?

Jake-TheGreat97

On 08/08/2021 at 5:14 AM, ImStylinOnYaBro said:

None. There hasn’t been a single ps5 games that justifies a price hike of 10 dollars.

Man, you’re lucky it’s only a $10 price hike; down here in Aus, the price hike can be as high as $25 depending on the game. 

As for how many physical PS5 games I have, atm it’s only two (Demon’s Souls, and Ratchet and Clank).

I've bought more than I should've I'm sure lmao

The Pathless

Immortals Fenyx Rising

Resident Evil Village

Deathloop 

Scarlet Nexus

Miles Morales

Bugsnax

Have I finished any of them? Nope. Really loving Deathloop right now though, and Scarlet Nexus is something I really want to finish. Bugsnax has been slow progress because I only play it with my boyfriend, and we haven't been able to meet up much right now. 

• Like 1

On 9/21/2021 at 11:06 AM, FullMetlWesker said:

Man, you’re lucky it’s only a $10 price hike; down here in Aus, the price hike can be as high as $25 depending on the game. 

As for how many physical PS5 games I have, atm it’s only two (Demon’s Souls, and Ratchet and Clank).

You lot get fucked down there. I’m mates with an Aussie and it’s criminal the prices you have to pay.

I've bought quite a few. I've had the console since launch though. Can't give an accurate number because my bf and I share our games so I have no idea how many we've bought together. My most recent was a physical copy of Judgment and he bought KeyWe for us to play together and my god is it cute. 

• Like 1

I have 17 PS5 games on my profile. 6 of those are PS Plus games, 1 is Astro's Playroom which came with the system, 1 of them I won in a Twitter giveaway, and 8 came as free upgrades, so I've only really bought 1 out and out PS5 game. And I have zero regrets. I knew before I ever bought the system that I would mostly be playing through my PS4 backlog for a while, with the odd PS5 game here and there. The good thing about this of course is that by the time I get around to the PS5 games I'm interested in, they'll be half price or less. I'm in no rush to play the games I'm interested in, especially when I have 100+ games to get through as it is. 

Physical: AC Valhalla, DMC5 and Hades

Digital: Death Stranding Update, Kena, SpiderMan Remastered, SpiderMan Miles Morales

I know some of these also have the PS4 version, but I am mentioning the ones I bought the PS5 specific version.

Intend to buy more physical (Ratchet and Clank, Ghost of Tsushima and Returnal) but only when they drop their prices.

I have the console since day one and I wanted to start with PS5 versions (reason why I bought AC Valhalla and DMC5 even though I have not finished them yet)

bmg_ps.png

Edited by bmg_ps

Physical: Aliens Fireteam Elite, AC Valhalla, Chivalry 2, Deathloop, Demon's Souls, Ghost of Tsushima Directors Cut, Life is Strange: True Colors, NBA 2K21, Ratchet and Clank Rift Apart and Scarlet Nexus

Digital: Spider-Man Remastered, FF7 Remake Intergrade and Kena Bridge of Spirits 

Edited by FluffyMonkeyyy