About Dice and Blue Dice

• 4 weeks later...

There's a chance to get extra ones in the Labyrinth of Memories' chests (post-game dungeon, all chests' contents are randomized).

There should also be two other Blue Dice that you can just pick up in the game (I had two Blue Dice and one Dice). Seems like the other Blue Dice are in Keiv Moc (need Sorceror's Ring Lv. 4) and by trading with the Kowz in Mantaic (apparently missable, but I definitely did not do all of the steps for this quest).

• Like 1

On 2/8/2021 at 9:01 PM, Shintetsuken said:

There's a chance to get extra ones in the Labyrinth of Memories' chests (post-game dungeon, all chests' contents are randomized).

There should also be two other Blue Dice that you can just pick up in the game (I had two Blue Dice and one Dice). Seems like the other Blue Dice are in Keiv Moc (need Sorceror's Ring Lv. 4) and by trading with the Kowz in Mantaic (apparently missable, but I definitely did not do all of the steps for this quest).

Thank you very much for the info.

Playing the end game content right now and currently have 3 blue dices, one from synthesis, one from chest in Keiv Moc and one from that cow costume kid in Mantaic. I don't think there are more of them in the game, I also did like 10 runs in Labyrinth and nothing special from the chests, so can't confirm it drops there. 

Edited by Mr_WoIfix
  • Like 1

On 5/8/2021 at 9:19 PM, Mr_WoIfix said:

Playing the end game content right now and currently have 3 blue dices, one from synthesis, one from chest in Keiv Moc and one from that cow costume kid in Mantaic. I don't think there are more of them in the game, I also did like 10 runs in Labyrinth and nothing special from the chests, so can't confirm it drops there. 

I have found a Normal Dice in the Labyrinth post game in around 5/6 runs, got lucky with that one.