Chaos9160

Steel Reign Trophies

23 posts in this topic

Looks like they’ve added 3 more trophies, for those who want to maintain their 100% on this game and aren’t aware. 

Doesn’t look like the they’ve shown up on here yet, but they’ve definitely been added under the game itself as a new DLC pack. 

Time to reinstall again. 😂

They don’t look overly challenging. Probably an easy clean-up, at least based on the descriptions. 

looks easy depending on the crafting items

I always enjoyed the Brotherhood of Steel. My guess is that the mods may require daily rewards, so it might not be quick.

Posted (edited)

all the new 3 trophies are easy. One from story, one daily ops elder reward (complete under 8 min) , and one for crafting using new legendary cores (obtained from various sources such as public events)

Edited by Llujei

I was expecting this DLC to pop up today.  Doesn't look too terrible although it depends on what is needed for the legendary mods and if existing legendary mods count (as I'm sure I have a few)

I was expecting to see more by the way of story trophies, but I'm glad they didn't do what they did with Wastelanders and have you play both sides.

5 minutes ago, Mesopithecus said:

I was expecting this DLC to pop up today.  Doesn't look too terrible although it depends on what is needed for the legendary mods and if existing legendary mods count (as I'm sure I have a few)

I was expecting to see more by the way of story trophies, but I'm glad they didn't do what they did with Wastelanders and have you play both sides.

the existing legendary modules is part of the material needed for the new legendary crafting, the only new one is legendary cores. Luckily the cores can be easily obtained by playing events. 

I think the worst part will be having to re-download Fallout 76. I remember the file size becoming fairly substantial.

Well finally new trophies! That's what I was waiting for to keep the boring leveling to finally get the plat!

12 minutes ago, breakXedge said:

Well finally new trophies! That's what I was waiting for to keep the boring leveling to finally get the plat!

I would have done the same but I thought there would be no more new trophies after the first part of the BoS story didn't have them.

Back to downloading 70GB but it'll be nice to revisit the Wasteland.

I was dreading there would be more faction relationship trophies, I am still grinding for the Raiders and the Foundation. 

Luckily that is not the case, I may have had a breakdown. 

On 7/7/2021 at 3:57 PM, Llujei said:

the existing legendary modules is part of the material needed for the new legendary crafting, the only new one is legendary cores. Luckily the cores can be easily obtained by playing events. 

Is it any event?

2 hours ago, sepheroithisgod said:

Is it any event?

As far as I can tell, yes. It may be a probability thing where “hard” events like scorched earth have a higher likelihood than “easy” events like tea time but I’ve already gotten plenty. Plus, you can get both needed items from the Scoreboard.

6 minutes ago, Matticus182 said:

As far as I can tell, yes. It may be a probability thing where “hard” events like scorched earth have a higher likelihood than “easy” events like tea time but I’ve already gotten plenty. Plus, you can get both needed items from the Scoreboard.

2 hours ago, sepheroithisgod said:

Is it any event?

Only public events give you cores

On 7/8/2021 at 4:26 PM, KingCuervo88 said:

is it just me or did this update make enemies waaay stronger... im level 92 and level 50 people are now melting me all of a sudden and everything else just drops me in 2-3 hits

edit: it's just me and the fact that my IQ is 3... my armor was unepuipped... everyone move along... nothing to see here

LOL We won’t talk about all the times I have forgotten to put damage perk cards back on after crafting 

27 minutes ago, Redninja-222 said:

Only public events give you cores

LOL We won’t talk about all the times I have forgotten to put damage perk cards back on after crafting 

This happens SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many times to me too 😂😂

From what I can tell regarding public events - Encryptid and A Colossal Problem are a guaranteed 8 cores, and Scorched Earth is a guaranteed 5 cores.  Seems like the rest (or at least the ones I tried) were a % chance between 1-3 cores

Which daily Op is the easiest? Can they be solo'd? I tried uplink a few days ago & couldn't even kill the boss let alone do it in under 8 minutes. I use a melee build at lvl 116 -_-

7 minutes ago, AtaraxicDream said:

Which daily Op is the easiest? Can they be solo'd? I tried uplink a few days ago & couldn't even kill the boss let alone do it in under 8 minutes. I use a melee build at lvl 116 -_-

Just join a daily op team, it's easier as a group. My first one i unlocked elder and I hadn't played in months.

Posted (edited)

9 hours ago, AnOrdinaryBloke said:

Just join a daily op team, it's easier as a group. My first one i unlocked elder and I hadn't played in months.

Thanks I'm gonna have to try that. I haven't played it in a long time either. 

Edit: Thank you for that advice worked like a charm and gave me 2 more legendary cores.

Edited by AtaraxicDream

9 hours ago, AtaraxicDream said:

Yeah, your best bet for Smooth Operator is to join an existing team that is currently working on Daily Ops. Or better yet, just create your own and wait until people join up; I guarantee it won't take too long. Most of the events CAN be soloed, but it will be tough to hit the time requirement necessary for Elder rewards.

This same system works great for farming Legendary Cores as well. A Colossal Problem, Encryptid, Free Range (If all Brahmin are kept alive) and Project Paradise (3 Creatures alive + No shut downs) all offer 8 cores as a reward, provided the conditions are met upon completion. 

Most other events offer a chance at 1 - 3 cores, so overall they aren't hard to farm at all. Just make sure to hold on to any legendary armor or weapon rewards, and turn them into Scrip for when you buy the necessary modules. 

Also for those who aren't aware, its actually cheaper module-wise to craft legendary armor over weapons, if you're simply looking to get this trophy out of the way quickly. 

Weapons / Power Armor
1* = one legendary core, two modules
2* = three legendary cores, three modules
3* = five legendary cores, four modules

Total: 9 Cores and 9 Modules

Armor
1* = one legendary core, one module
2* = three legendary cores, two modules
3* = five legendary cores, three modules

Total: 9 Cores and 6 Modules