Final level of awesomeness=Arghhh!

TrulySilentLie

• 3 months later...

murfy's dungeon is definitely the worst, I found it awkward to sprint with R2, jump with the X button and move obstacles with O.

Wish if I can edit the controls to my liking, so I can set the O button to L1....

This is definitely going to be my lest favorite Platinum, F#€¿%★?! Mobile games dump stuff >_<

Whoever at ubisoft came up with this awesomeness level 11 trophies, ubisoft should break his/her arms and kicked and send him/her back to the mobile game he/she was working on.

• 3 weeks later...

In an attempt to keep this game's community alive, if anyone needs help with challenges PLEASE don't hesitate to ask me. I am very active with this game on Wii u (#9 in the world), and I have a YT channel with videos to help earn those much coveted diamond cups. RL forever! ;)

Edited by Keello96

• 6 months later...

Don't you have to unlock most of the modes before you can do them?

One is unlocked immediately, the 2nd unlocks when you hit rank 2 or 3, which takes about a half an hour iirc. What u mean is jump in and start getting extra points as soon as you can, instead of waiting until you're 75-80% done with the sp. Every challenge done early will save you a day at the end.

• 4 months later...

murfy's dungeon is definitely the worst, I found it awkward to sprint with R2, jump with the X button and move obstacles with O.

Wish if I can edit the controls to my liking, so I can set the O button to L1....

This is definitely going to be my lest favorite Platinum, F#€¿%★?! Mobile games dump stuff >_<

Whoever at ubisoft came up with this awesomeness level 11 trophies, ubisoft should break his/her arms and kicked and send him/her back to the mobile game he/she was working on.

I don't know if it's a bit helpful, but remember that you can also run with L2, at least this way you have your right hand free to press O and X

I don't know if it's a bit helpful, but remember that you can also run with L2, at least this way you have your right hand free to press O and X

yes I know, I just wanted to set the O button to L1, with this edit I won't have to remove my thumb off the X button and get distracted of running and jumping.

I plated the game now, every time I get back to it to play the daily / weekly challenges for fun I'll play anything I want exept the horrible murfy's dungeon which I never touched again, and true to my word Rayman Legends platinum is my least favorite plat ever!

Edited by yellowwindow7

• 2 years later...

How comes so many people have got this Platinum anyway? I'm at about 4,300 points. I'm calculating with 80 points per week because I usually get Silver on all challenges (2 daily challenges a day = 10 points per day = 70 points per week + 2 weekly challenges = 10 points per week = 80 points per week in total). Occasionally I get a Gold thrown in here and there but that's too irregular to calculate on.

So with this in mind I'm looking at about half a year of playing this game every single day to get the Platinum. The only crumb of comfort is that it usually doesn't take more than 20 minutes to get Silver on both challenges. Still, it's impressive to see that more than 3,000 people have been this diligent so far.

16 minutes ago, GTRP_Lancerlover said:

How comes so many people have got this Platinum anyway? I'm at about 4,300 points. I'm calculating with 80 points per week because I usually get Silver on all challenges (2 daily challenges a day = 10 points per day = 70 points per week + 2 weekly challenges = 10 points per week = 80 points per week in total). Occasionally I get a Gold thrown in here and there but that's too irregular to calculate on.

So with this in mind I'm looking at about half a year of playing this game every single day to get the Platinum. The only crumb of comfort is that it usually doesn't take more than 20 minutes to get Silver on both challenges. Still, it's impressive to see that more than 3,000 people have been this diligent so far.

Plat isn't that difficult to get in like 1 month. Just gotta get gold or diamond for each challenge.

Edited by MMDE
  • Like 1

Oh yeah I can see you did it on PS4 in just a month but on PS3 it's taken you half a year and that's the version I'm on about. How did you do it in a month though? Are there differences between PS3 and PS4 versions?

edit: Didn't see your edit. Diamond is totally impossible for me on those challenges.

Edited by GTRP_Lancerlover

I finally got this trophy and the platinum this year after picking it up when it was new years ago. It took almost 3 months doing the challenges daily. Spend the time and practice to get diamond cups as much as possible. I ended up getting really good at the go as far as you can tower and living dead world.  Speed challenges were tough for me I couldn't get good enough for diamondsin those.

• Like 1

I'd say in terms of easy gold and diamonds, you might be boned. If you played right after this was on ps plus you could have finished in a month due to the sheer amount of players. Best bet for diamonds would be weekly challenges and practice those. I found I could diamond bottomless pits easiest and a time trial or tower here and there. Dojo I could never get a diamond so only got gold for those.

i have platinum this twice. once for me it took 9 months to make it. second time i was helping friend to do so. this time took me 6 months. beacuse of course of 11 lvl. but i had fun playing this so i didnt care how much it took. just try to have fun and always aim for minimum silver or gold. if you are angry just wait until next day. have blast playing this game! its one of best game from Ubi (which i dont like - ubishit i mean). and good luck ;)

• 3 weeks later...

I watched a few videos now and I think it's theoretically possible for me to get a diamond cup in one of those challenges that require you to reach a certain distance or height. I just haven't got the patience to go through all the trial and error necessary to pull it off. When I get placed back at the start line after having reached like 1.200 meters, the thought of having to go through all of that again, puts me off so hard that I just think to myself: "Ahh screw it, I'll just be content with Gold." Actually I'm thinking of only going for Silver since that can be done in like 5 minutes and therefore will cost me only 50 minutes of my life to get the same amount of points as a Diamond (which I'm sure would take me longer). I have huge respect though for those who pull off one Diamond after another.

One more question though: Could it be that the requirements for Diamond are a lot easier on PS4 than they are on PS3? Because on (my) PS3 version it requires you to reach more than 10 km at times, whereas in this PS4 montage at 7:40 it's already reached at somewhere around 1.500 meters. I'm pretty sure I've never seen such a low requirement for Diamond on PS3.

14 minutes ago, GTRP_Lancerlover said:

I watched a few videos now and I think it's theoretically possible for me to get a diamond cup in one of those challenges that require you to reach a certain distance or height. I just haven't got the patience to go through all the trial and error necessary to pull it off. When I get placed back at the start line after having reached like 1.200 meters, the thought of having to go through all of that again, puts me off so hard that I just think to myself: "Ahh screw it, I'll just be content with Gold." can'tI'm thinking of only going for Silver since that can be done in like 5 minutes and therefore will cost me only 50 minutes of my life to get the same amount of points as a Diamond (which I'm sure would take me longer). I have huge respect though for those who pull of one Diamond after another

Same, i can't be bothered with grinding for higher trophies. I have other things to do with my time. ill just take silvers and be fine with that. Also, me looking at that video:

sohWhy9.jpg

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Midnightwards666 said:

The PS4 might be a bit easier than the PS3 because there are more players thus more diamond cups

You sure that's the sole reason for it? Just have a look at the diamond requirement for today's normal (not extreme!) daily challenge on PS3. It's absolutely bonkers! ?

edit: Also, I'm not sure how the number of players is gonna affect the difficulty of the diamond cup. Maybe that's a feature that's exclusive to the PS4 version?

4HhMtQ8.jpg

27 minutes ago, GTRP_Lancerlover said:

You sure that's the sole reason for it? Just have a look at the diamond requirement for today's normal (not extreme!) daily challenge on PS3. It's absolutely bonkers! 1f602.png

edit: Also, I'm not sure how the number of players is gonna affect the difficulty of the diamond cup. Maybe that's a feature that's exclusive to the PS4 version?

4HhMtQ8.jpg

Pit distance challenges have a high count of cheaters. That picture further proves my point that PS3 is harder than PS4. Diamond cups are awarded to those placed in the top 100% of the leaderboards at the end of the challenge... so if there are 200 players, only 2 will earn diamond cups. When there are 10,000, the game will offer 100 diamond cups, making it much easier. 

11 hours ago, Midnightwards666 said:

Diamond cups are awarded to those placed in the top 100% of the leaderboards at the end of the challenge... so if there are 200 players, only 2 will earn diamond cups. When there are 10,000, the game will offer 100 diamond cups, making it much easier. 

So you actually mean the top 1% of all players ;) But how do you cheat in those challenges? Is there like an out of bounds glitch you can make use of? Instructions would be highly appreciated :D?