This is Monty Python in all but name

I really liked it!  It's pretty short, though.  Still fun to play around with - it's one of those games where half of the humor is in experimenting with error messages (like trying to use an incorrect item somewhere or with someone) and dialogue trees.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Helyx said:

Really hope you're in charge of a guide somewhere. Your PnC guides are top shelf.

Aww, thank you!

I don't write as many anymore, because codes are scarce when you don't do video guides, and I'm poor.

But I have written a guide for this game.  Just waiting for the forums to go up for it on .org so I can post it.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Helyx said:

Really hope you're in charge of a guide somewhere. Your PnC guides are top shelf.

9 hours ago, themindisacity said:

Aww, thank you!

I don't write as many anymore, because codes are scarce when you don't do video guides, and I'm poor.

But I have written a guide for this game.  Just waiting for the forums to go up for it on .org so I can post it.

I have created a video guide myself, but some people will prefer text guides.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

This game is hilarious from start to finish! Some great dialogue, characters and even the music is great. 

A good few lol's along the way even if it is quite short. That being said I'd recommend playing this for sure.