New Friends Trophy Glitched?

Not sure what I am during wrong, if there is something I am somehow missing, but surely I should have this trophy?

I first edited mine and my teammates outfits for a beach volleyball game. Both of the your athlete trophies popped like they should have. Fashion Forward also unlocked, but New Friends did not?

Then I did a quick search, apparently someone got it while playing Judo? tried to edit outfits for that sport, playing that still did not help me pop it.

Also logically speaking, if you unlocked Fashion Forward, should that not mean you should also have New Friends? 

Can someone help me here please. Would be much appreciated.

Edited by Pieroluc

3 hours ago, Pieroluc said:

Not sure what I am during wrong, if there is something I am somehow missing, but surely I should have this trophy?

I first edited mine and my teammates outfits for a beach volleyball game. Both of the your athlete trophies popped like they should have. Fashion Forward also unlocked, but New Friends did not?

Then I did a quick search, apparently someone got it while playing Judo? tried to edit outfits for that sport, playing that still did not help me pop it.

Also logically speaking, if you unlocked Fashion Forward, should that not mean you should also have New Friends? 

Can someone help me here please. Would be much appreciated.

Based on what you have said here you have only edited your "Outfit" New Friends requires you to edit the teammates facial features and then play a game. As it states the following
"Edit a teammate for the first time" 
There is no mention of Outfit in this trophy description.

So what you would want to do here is go to Athlete edit as apposed to outfit edit, and you can edit any team member in that menu! And play a match!

Let me know!

2 hours ago, UnexpectedWhale said:

Based on what you have said here you have only edited your "Outfit" New Friends requires you to edit the teammates facial features and then play a game. As it states the following
"Edit a teammate for the first time" 
There is no mention of Outfit in this trophy description.

So what you would want to do here is go to Athlete edit as apposed to outfit edit, and you can edit any team member in that menu! And play a match!

Let me know!

I just realised I read it wrong haha, Ill try in a bit, will probably pop since that is in fact what it says to do. Thanks.