Extra Content Shop All Access Voucher

On 09/07/2021 at 2:28 PM, overdrive02 said:

no you have to finish the game at least once before you can access the in game shop, but the voucher will help with the platinum a lot

Are you talking from this DLC or the shop in general?? 

I ask because the same DLC in the other REs, unlocked the shop from the start. 

If it is still unlocked the same way, after 1 run through, then this DLC wont help a lot. 

It will help for knife only as you can use lightsaber, but you could do that anyway if u went straight to Mercs after 1st run and got SS

VoS is just the same, Heisen and Chris still difficult. After 1st run, u can buy good weapons if you did 100% anyway ready for VoS

Mercs is still going to be hard. 

The shop DLC for this in my opinion isnt as helpful as it was for the other games, RE3 it completely breaks the game, RE2 kinda breaks it, but here it doesnt do much..... unless they have added extra stuff?? 

EDIT:

The Shop is unlocked from the start with the DLC! I know its easy to do with videogames, but I wish we didnt make so many assumptions, its misleading saying the shop doesnt open until u finish the game once in a thread about the Shop DLC!

Edited by Optinooby
  • Like 3

On 08/07/2021 at 10:52 AM, omnx-supak said:

Can you access to the shop before you complete the game once?

If so the platinum/game is so much easier and shorter.

Its not im afraid m8, and for any1 thinking on getting this, don't!!! It makes the Platinum about 5% easier, if that!

You have inf ammo from that start and the LZ answerer, thats the only good thing, so you can start with knife only, or not. But you could already do this anyway as I have done in my plat speedrun. 

You still NEED LEI to buy weapons from Duke, STAKE isnt available as NG+ unlocks it along with a few others. 

You dont have the weapons found in the world. You basically have the weapons that are unlocked via the shop, the STAKE and some others are not. 

Casual is already easy enough, so its debatable how much inf.ammo helps with that. And for VoS, you would already have what you need for that anyway. 

All this DLC does is makes Easy difficulty, a little bit easier, and makes Knife only easier which wasnt that hard anyway. I guess u could start on VoS with this, but u are still gonna get stuck on Heisen and Chris. Either way, still 2 playthroughs and this DLC just opens more options for your 1st playthrough

This DLC does nothing for VoS and Mercs unfortunately. 

Imagine if inf.ammo was available in mercs........ that would be quite awesome actually!! 

Edited by Optinooby

8 hours ago, Lightsp33d1987 said:

It really doesn't make the platinum even 5% easier this makes no difference to the platinum difficulty at all.

It lets you begin with infinite ammo for everything and gives you a weapon for knife only which kills bosses in a fee hits and also recovers health

Its not much, but if you think a melee weapon that deals 5 x damage of Karambit and having infinite ammo for 1st play doesnt help anything, then yea it will seem like that

I personally feel it helps a very small touch, but definitely not worth buying

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Optinooby said:

It lets you begin with infinite ammo for everything and gives you a weapon for knife only which kills bosses in a fee hits and also recovers health

Its not much, but if you think a melee weapon that deals 5 x damage of Karambit and having infinite ammo for 1st play doesnt help anything, then yea it will seem like that

I personally feel it helps a very small touch, but definitely not worth buying

I see what your saying but too me the whole platinum difficulty is down to Mercenaries so this does nothing to help you in that mode.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Mercenaries is the platinum blocker in this game. This DLC does nothing if you can't use any of it in Mercs. If they release an add on that lets you use any weapon in mercs I'll gladly pay. I was ready to break my PS4 over the last 4 levels before I finally gave up. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

there are two silver trophies, one to see all weapon models and one to see all concept art, the voucher that unlocks everything for you, also unlocks the weapon and concept art models, so technically they can be the first two trophies that can be unlocked if you buy the voucher?

or do not unlock because they should be purchased from the game store and then seen in their respective galleries?

Edited by GeserAndersen