Autopop PS5 -> PS4 possible?

I've read that some games allow for retroactive autopopping, such as AC Valhalla and SW Jedi: Fallen Order.

Is it correct that you can make trophies autopop on the PS4 version if you completed the PS5 version? If so, how? PS5 saves are not compatible with PS4 consoles as far as I know, and there's no internal save file conversion available in those main menus (not in Jedi: Fallen Order at least).

I'd rather finish the games on my PS5, for obvious reasons, instead of having to resort back to playing these cross-gen games fully on PS4 instead.

Judging by the fact that the top 50 fastest 100% are not all 1 second in the PS4 version like they are in the PS5, I'm gonna go with no. There's only the regular 2 or so cheaters that commonly pop up in this game in particular and will be removed sooner or later.

• Like 1

There is no cheating or illplay surrounded by auto popping. You just get a very quick platinum time which may take away your best legit stat. 
Load up the game and transfer your save, go to a meditation spot and the trophies should auto pop from there. 
For some reason mine loaded a early save and only auto popped 16% so I started a new game and done it all over again. Actually had alot of fun. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, FocusDR said:

There is no cheating or illplay surrounded by auto popping. You just get a very quick platinum time which may take away your best legit stat. 
Load up the game and transfer your save, go to a meditation spot and the trophies should auto pop from there. 
For some reason mine loaded a early save and only auto popped 16% so I started a new game and done it all over again. Actually had alot of fun. 

You're talking about PS4 -> PS5.

We're talking about PS5 -> PS4, for which I can find no reports or evidence of it being possible. I'm also going by past experience, this game has been very commonly cheated since forever, way before the PS5 version was a blip on the radar. Probably an easily accessible save file out there.

3 hours ago, NamoPh said:

You're talking about PS4 -> PS5.

We're talking about PS5 -> PS4, for which I can find no reports or evidence of it being possible. I'm also going by past experience, this game has been very commonly cheated since forever, way before the PS5 version was a blip on the radar. Probably an easily accessible save file out there.

I apologise but that is true the developers didn’t think about letting us play the optimised PS5 version first and then using a save to auto pop the PS4. 
I’d drop an email over but it doesn’t go anywhere. It’s a small problem in their eyes if a problem at all 

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, Taizuke said:

I'm currently playing on PS4 and no auto pop even after several meditation spots.

That's so disappointing. I kinda want an extra platinum but my PS4 is gathering dust now that I have my PS5. Not sure if I can be bothered playing the whole game again, getting all the collectibles on Zeffo was a nightmare. 

There is quite a selection of games that allow Auto-Pops.

But in my experience you still have to play parts, One example that comes to mind is Mortal Kombat 11. There was auto-popping. But i had to re-do 50 online matches, open x amount of chests. Finish the game another 15 times etc etc. But 50% did auto-pop. I wouldn't rely on it if i'm honest.

21 hours ago, binksyz said:

That's so disappointing. I kinda want an extra platinum but my PS4 is gathering dust now that I have my PS5. Not sure if I can be bothered playing the whole game again, getting all the collectibles on Zeffo was a nightmare. 

Can't you play the PS4 version on PS5? And while I will be getting everything again I'm only collecting things if I'm in the planet the story wants me to and even if I get a new ability I don't backtrack. Eventually I will probably have to do some backtracking but this way I don't waste time.

I got the platinum on PS5 in about two weeks and I really took my time. I think this way I can do it in one.

On 17.8.2021 at 9:08 PM, Taizuke said:

Can't you play the PS4 version on PS5? And while I will be getting everything again I'm only collecting things if I'm in the planet the story wants me to and even if I get a new ability I don't backtrack. Eventually I will probably have to do some backtracking but this way I don't waste time.

I got the platinum on PS5 in about two weeks and I really took my time. I think this way I can do it in one.

exactly, and they run almost identical. PS4 version runs on 1440p@60 on ps5 and the ps5 version runs either on 1440p@60 or 4k@30. In case you prefer a higher framerate it is basically the same, only the loading times are faster on the native ps5 version.