Bounty intel missing. Any ideas?

So I played through the game unlocking all the sniper rifles except the last one and noticed I was missing the intel "chips" needed to purchase it. Went back through the missions and noticed I missed one bounty. Found the bounty, killed him and searched the body to complete the mission. Did the exfil and did not receive the intel chips to unlock the rifle. I'm thinking it glitched on me for some reason. Every contract has been completed as well as all the bounties. Has anybody else run into this problem? If so, have you found a solution? Any help would be appreciated.

Ran into the same glitch mate. 

Only solution, since you've got so far, is to save your game to cloud and start a new game.

Do the bounties, 2 in each region that has them, or just enough till you have the tokens you need, then buy that last rifle once you have the intel tokens....

Thats how I got the rifle trophy, once you buy the gun, the game saves your progress across saves so your trophy will pop.

So it seems like the bounty tokens glitch if you don't get the bounties at the time they pop up....

Edited by yoda_squad

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/9/2021 at 5:45 PM, yoda_squad said:

Ran into the same glitch mate. 

Only solution, since you've got so far, is to save your game to cloud and start a new game.

Do the bounties, 2 in each region that has them, or just enough till you have the tokens you need, then buy that last rifle once you have the intel tokens....

Thats how I got the rifle trophy, once you buy the gun, the game saves your progress across saves so your trophy will pop.

So it seems like the bounty tokens glitch if you don't get the bounties at the time they pop up....

Thanks. I'll give that a go. It sounds better than my solution would have been - delete the save and start all over again. I'll clean up all the other trophies first then do that. That way I won't have to grind back toward the few I have left. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, wolfpack7-1 said:

Thanks. I'll give that a go. It sounds better than my solution would have been - delete the save and start all over again. I'll clean up all the other trophies first then do that. That way I won't have to grind back toward the few I have left. 

Fingers crossed for you :)

• 4 months later...