Any AFK Technique?

The best you can do is farm the Guardian, Guardian mission (all the other exploits were nuked years ago) but considering you have to do 2 Playthroughs anyway for the Plat, due to the XP drying up to a trickle once you hit Lv35, it's completely pointless trying to grind XP since you will easily hit Lv50 before you're even half way through Playthrough 2.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 08/07/2021 at 1:40 PM, SuperXander000 said:

Alrighty guys, thank you! 

The method in the video allows you to gain your total earned badass tokens as many times as you like, assuming you have a second controller. 
I've done this to where i have +100% on all my badass stats and yes, its a borderlands 2 video but it works the same in pre sequel.

• 9 months later...

Once I hit level 32 in my first play through (I did all side quests on this run) I found XP to be nonexistent. Basically getting 2 XP from most kills. That was when I started True Vault Hunter Mode to start gaining XP again. And I'm once again back at Deadlift getting my butt kicked. I need to get a leveled shock sniper because apparently all of my favorite mid teens early 20s gear isn't swinging it in the new mode.

9 minutes ago, cobaltTangerine said:

Once I hit level 32 in my first play through (I did all side quests on this run) I found XP to be nonexistent. Basically getting 2 XP from most kills. That was when I started True Vault Hunter Mode to start gaining XP again. And I'm once again back at Deadlift getting my butt kicked. I need to get a leveled shock sniper because apparently all of my favorite mid teens early 20s gear isn't swinging it in the new mode.

All three of the early BL games have an XP cap that reduces the available XP to practically nothing once you hit it, thus you have to start Playthrough 2 to start levelling up again at a decent speed. 2 and TPS share the same levelling system as well, which means you have to replace your gear every few levels, else you will struggle to make any progress without getting your butt handed to you in the process.