A bit confused, some help appreciated

So I have played every Splinter Cell game except Conviction and Blacklist up until this point and I wanted to secure online trophies when the servers were brought back to life. So that's what I did, I finished the online portion of the game, as well as finished Coop missions with my buddy while collecting every collectible in them. It's been a year or more though since I did that, so now when I want to go back and finally play the game I'm a bit confused. 

1. I already have the prologue finished as my only active campaign mission is the Safehouse, is there a way to "start the game" from scratch, so I could choose the Professional Difficulty and be sure I didn't kill anyone in the prologue (can't remember if you kill anyone or not there though)?

2. No kills trophy is missable? Or do you simply have to play every story (or side missions too?) through Mission Select and I will be fine? 

3. From the MP and COOP I have some cash to spend, buying collectible maps is worth it?

I think that's it, sorry to bother but I find the game's structure very weird and not being able to see "start a new game" or something like that has really made me worried lol. Thanks in advance!

16 hours ago, HaserPL said:

So I have played every Splinter Cell game except Conviction and Blacklist up until this point and I wanted to secure online trophies when the servers were brought back to life. So that's what I did, I finished the online portion of the game, as well as finished Coop missions with my buddy while collecting every collectible in them. It's been a year or more though since I did that, so now when I want to go back and finally play the game I'm a bit confused. 

1. I already have the prologue finished as my only active campaign mission is the Safehouse, is there a way to "start the game" from scratch, so I could choose the Professional Difficulty and be sure I didn't kill anyone in the prologue (can't remember if you kill anyone or not there though)?

2. No kills trophy is missable? Or do you simply have to play every story (or side missions too?) through Mission Select and I will be fine? 

3. From the MP and COOP I have some cash to spend, buying collectible maps is worth it?

I think that's it, sorry to bother but I find the game's structure very weird and not being able to see "start a new game" or something like that has really made me worried lol. Thanks in advance!

1. Any mission that you've completed you can replay and I believe you can change the difficulty before the mission or in your plane (The Paladin) once you've progressed the story enough to acquire it. I normally just keep it on Perfectionist.

2. Only main story missions are required for this trophy. It's missable if you use lethal force. That said, there's one section where you must play as Briggs and you don't have enough non-lethal equipment to ghost his area. The trophy specifically says no kills AS Sam so killing with Briggs won't void the trophy.

3. Not entirely sure what you mean by this. You mean DLC maps? Or something else? I'll elaborate more if you mean DLC, but I don't remember  what collectible maps you're referring to.

And yes, the game's structure is weird.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Pirelli913 said:

1. Any mission that you've completed you can replay and I believe you can change the difficulty before the mission or in your plane (The Paladin) once you've progressed the story enough to acquire it. I normally just keep it on Perfectionist.

2. Only main story missions are required for this trophy. It's missable if you use lethal force. That said, there's one section where you must play as Briggs and you don't have enough non-lethal equipment to ghost his area. The trophy specifically says no kills AS Sam so killing with Briggs won't void the trophy.

3. Not entirely sure what you mean by this. You mean DLC maps? Or something else? I'll elaborate more if you mean DLC, but I don't remember  what collectible maps you're referring to.

And yes, the game's structure is weird.

Thanks for clarification! What I meant was the upgrade for the ship that shows the collectibles for you, or at least that's what I thought it does. Anyway, I played the first mission yesterday and I think I get it how the game works, so now I will just secure collectibles without killing anyone and then replay story missions on professional. Thanks again;)