Be careful with Autopop! Trophies pops out of order.

Sikutai

I tested Autopop, I played the PS 5 Version and got over 30 trophies. Now I downloaded the PS 4 Version and the Autopop works this way: Everytime you start the Game-App you will get 1 Trophy, sometimes 2, sometimes 0. So you have to close the App and start it again, and that 55 times for 55 Trophies you already earned. But they are random and out of order. This will mess up your timestamps.

Edit: And now Autopop stopped completely for my last 3 Trophies. Good Buy my second Crash Drive 3 Platinum, we will never be able to embrace each other.

Edited by Sikutai
  • Like 2

59 minutes ago, Sikutai said:

I tested Autopop, I played the PS 5 Version and got over 30 trophies. Now I downloaded the PS 4 Version and the Autopop works this way: Everytime you start the Game-App you will get 1 Trophy, sometimes 2, sometimes 0. So you have to close the App and start it again, and that 55 times for 55 Trophies you already earned. But they are random and out of order. This will mess up your timestamps.

I would correct your statement a bit: timestamps will be fine, only the order will be "messed up", but if you did one version legit and it is on your profile and then autopopped second version, even if, as you mentioned, trophy appearance is random (vide "JAKs" debug menu) you will be fine. Thanks for the info.

• Like 3

On 8-7-2021 at 4:45 PM, Sikutai said:

Edit: And now Autopop stopped completely for my last 3 Trophies. Good Buy my second Crash Drive 3 Platinum, we will never be able to embrace each other.

How did you fix it, missing the trophy for winning beach ball event. Not popping ?

37 minutes ago, TheScorpi0411 said:

How did you fix it, missing the trophy for winning beach ball event. Not popping 1f62a.png

Don't know, do you mean with Autopop or with normal Playing? With autopop she probably popped up at one point. Without autopop, you can also get this regularly in the PS 4 version. Simply win a beach ball event again in your other version. But to answer your question i need more informations from you.

15 hours ago, Sikutai said:

Don't know, do you mean with Autopop or with normal Playing? With autopop she probably popped up at one point. Without autopop, you can also get this regularly in the PS 4 version. Simply win a beach ball event again in your other version. But to answer your question i need more informations from you

I have been able to auto pop almost all the trophies.  But at some point it just doesn't work anymore.  I then tried to win the beachball event on the ps4 version but it didn't unlock at all.  I then deleted the save from ps4, restarted the game but that didn't seem to be a solution either.

Update: 

I deleted the savefile from ps4.

Turn off the network.

Played that game mode offline and got the trophy ?

Update 2: 

Not working solution from above.

Ingame stats : 52/55 trophies 

Game trophy list : 51/55

I think there is no way to fix it 

Edited by TheScorpi0411

• 2 weeks later...
On 14.7.2021 at 8:51 PM, TheScorpi0411 said:

Not working solution from above.

Ingame stats : 52/55 trophies 

Game trophy list : 51/55

I think there is no way to fix it 

I see you found a solution. Would you like to share this with us? Thank you.

Edit: No need to answer, I found a solution by myself.

Edited by Sikutai

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/23/2021 at 0:25 PM, Sikutai said:

I see you found a solution. Would you like to share this with us? Thank you.

Edit: No need to answer, I found a solution by myself.

Care to enlighten everyone on that solution you found? I almost have the plat on the US one, and then I'm gonna do ps4 EU and then the ps5

• Like 1

On 8-8-2021 at 5:06 PM, PViddy said:

Care to enlighten everyone on that solution you found? I almost have the plat on the US one, and then I'm gonna do ps4 EU and then the ps5

What I did is, before I bought my last car, I went to the ps4 version buy the last car and then continued on the ps5 version to buy it.  I did the same with the last car set to maximum.  Leave a small amount of upgrades and buy the latest upgrades on both versions.  I didn't do the usa version, can you let me know if it also works true the server with your saves from the EU version?

Good luck