None more hard bugging on me

o7_AP

The first time I did nightmare my partner got it and I didn't, we switched who was and wasn't host between chapters cause of connection issues, I tried it a second time with someone else after making a new solo campaign. I let my partner host the whole time we played, we always let the first mission of each chapter load before exiting to load next mission, we even didn't skip the last cutscene. Other person got it but still not me. I have emailed customer support over the weekend about the trophy being glitched and haven't gotten any response. After the playthrough I exited and reloaded game, deleted and redownloaded it, and beat first mission on nightmare and it didn't pop.

• Like 1

Unfortunately you gonna need to erase all your progress and play from lv 1 all over. If your partner is still around, you can let him host, since Nightmare mode only unlocks when you finish the game once. You can play just the last chapter on each mission, just make sure you dont play with anyone else, stick with the same partner the whole game (you dont need to finish the game in one sitting).

This is what worked for me after beating the game on nightmare like 3 times lol, including one solo playthrough.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, RangyRV said:

Unfortunately you gonna need to erase all your progress and play from lv 1 all over. If your partner is still around, you can let him host, since Nightmare mode only unlocks when you finish the game once. You can play just the last chapter on each mission, just make sure you dont play with anyone else, stick with the same partner the whole game (you dont need to finish the game in one sitting).

This is what worked for me after beating the game on nightmare like 3 times lol, including one solo playthrough.

Damn that sucks :( how do you even erase everything and do a level 1 character? I might just wait to see if they fix the trophy

• Like 1

Just delete your save file through PS4 menu. Dont choose to start a new campaign in the game main menu, I tried too and just wasted more time.

You can make a backup copy on Plus/USB Stick if you want, so you can restore your character after getting the trophy.

Edited by RangyRV
Added a paragraph
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, o7_AP said:

Damn that sucks :( how do you even erase everything and do a level 1 character? I might just wait to see if they fix the trophy

im waiting myself to see if the devs resolve this issue via any future patch. thats a lot of work and hours starting again from rank 1. im also concerned the trophy won't even pop on another playthrough with a new character. that would rock bottom suck. i do give a lot of credit to those players who were determined and got the achievement using this method

The recent patch states the DEVs are aware of the issue.   So I really wouldn't go try it again.  But if you do, I recommend you delete the whole game and all DLCs and re-download it again.  Up to you to delete all the save files though (back them up first if you still need some trophies)  but no guarantee there.  I also advise to only do this SOLO.. which will be a nightmare.  Or wait to see if it get's patched.  They still putting patches out so maybe wait... or go for it again later.. your call.  I have sometimes an issue when the fog doesn't disappear after killing all enemies/meeting objective..  With nightmare mode I think so many enemies spawn, some end up in places you cannot access.

• General bug fixing and improvements

Here are the known issues the dev steam is still taking care of, which most likely is patched out with today’s hotfix:

• Nightmare Achievement – We are aware that some players are not able to unlock the Nightmare Achievement.
  • Missing Upgrade Kits – We are aware that some players are still experiencing missing upgrade kits and that this blocks the mastery of all weapons.

More here:
https://mp1st.com/news/zombie-army-4-update-1-36-for-july-14-crawls-out-today

Edited by Winds-of-Neptune
  • Like 2