Problem loading a save

First my save is done by playing the physical copy of the game(not sure if this is the problem).

Now i downloaded the game from the store onto my ps4. And i am getting this message:

-The selected slot contains savegame data from the full game. Please delete the data before starting a new game.- 

Not sure what the issue is here? Anyone having same issue?

Edited by DividedByMankind

1 hour ago, HuntingFever said:

Did you download the game recently whilst the erroneous free version was still around or did you buy it before that? Also, it could be the digital and retail versions of the game aren't compatible with each other.

It said download,  and i havent bought it. has a plague tail been on ps+ freebie? I dont buy digital games unless its not on disc.

The PS4 version has never been ps plus.

The way it worked for me was i downloaded the PS4 trial on my PS5 (not all the trial, just until it lets you play it) have your PS4 save on the system storage, load it into the trial and load up any chapter, then go on the PS5 version and download the save, continue or go into a chapter for most trophies to auto-pop.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, saiyanbloodstyle said:

The PS4 version has never been ps plus.

The way it worked for me was i downloaded the PS4 trial on my PS5 (not all the trial, just until it lets you play it) have your PS4 save on the system storage, load it into the trial and load up any chapter, then go on the PS5 version and download the save, continue or go into a chapter for most trophies to auto-pop.

Thaught so. Not sure why i have it digitally then. Problobly bought it on sale.

But anywAys thanks i figured itbout ??

On 08/07/2021 at 10:27 PM, DividedByMankind said:

Thaught so. Not sure why i have it digitally then. Problobly bought it on sale.

But anywAys thanks i figured itbout 1f44d.png1f60e.png

I'm pretty sure it's the trial because it lets me download the whole game for the PS4 version too and i've never bought it digitally.

Edited by saiyanbloodstyle
  • Like 1