New DLC Trophies 2021

3 minutes ago, SnowNinjaRaccoon said:

The game got 2 new trophies for the Annie character.

The first one is for clearing her story mode, the second one... I honestly don't know.

It is NOT for clearing the trials... I tortured myself through them for nothing.

Wow really?

Edited by Vergil
  • Like 1

Just now, Copanele said:

Yep I checked it now too. 2 new trophies, good luck figuring out what the second one wants of us xD 

At least it's not the trials...whew.

You should reall ybe happy it's not the trials lol

One of them is pure evil, took me a long while to figure it out... with a video it will be easier though, but without it was a nightmare lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Copanele said:

Yep I checked it now too. 2 new trophies, good luck figuring out what the second one wants of us xD 

At least it's not the trials...whew.

I would prefer trials. At least you would know what to do

4 minutes ago, SnowNinjaRaccoon said:

Yup, and once again the trophy descriptions are cryptic as fuck... so yeah, the silver trophy I just don't know how to unlock and hope someone will figure it out.

Can't believe i did this game back in 2016 and new trophies now........

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Copanele said:

I wonder if it's a beowulf related trophy, since they are acquainted in their story mode. 

Guess I will have to take a look tomorrow. No new game modes with this dlc, no? 

Dlc character, 10$ ?

• Like 1

I was thinking about getting this game, I enjoyed the one on PS3. Eh, maybe I'll take the plunge, I need more fighters.

I also agree, without some help from a guide, guessing what needs to be done to pop a trophy would be maddening.

About Interstellar Performance trophy, here is what I tried:

- cleared all trials and the Annie tutorial

- landed her Autograph super on each character

- landed that same super online

- landed it 50 times

- landed it on her new stage on each character and did it 50 times combined on that new stage

those did not unlock the trophy so far.

1 hour ago, BrandedBerserk said:

If im not mistaken this studio shut down so yall better pray that all the trophies are obtainable cause their other game "indivisible" got dlc with broken trophies that were never fixed. 

But if the studio closed so who sent the dlc update and the updated dlc trophies? If I'm not mistaken that was the problem with Indivisible, they had the update but couldn't send it?

9 minutes ago, DeepEyes7 said:

But if the studio closed so who sent the dlc update and the updated dlc trophies? If I'm not mistaken that was the problem with Indivisible, they had the update but couldn't send it?

They released the dlc which had glitched trophies but then the studio shut down before they could fix it. I'm honestly just as clueless as you here but surprised this even came out considering the studio is no more. 

https://www.destructoid.com/skullgirls-future-looks-bright-as-multiple-seasons-and-dlc-characters-teased/ 

https://www.destructoid.com/umbrella-revealed-as-the-newest-cutie-patootie-headed-to-skullgirls/

Annie, Umbrella and two others are coming. Season Pass 1 is $35 and won't be coming to older systems like the PSVita and PS3. The developer is now Hidden Variable.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, DeepEyes7 said:

Well, will have to wait for a sale of the season pass =(

Still a sad move for PSV users because they wont be able to get the DLC trophies if they wont get the DLC chars...

From what I understand, developers can no longer update the games after the 20th of July (the last day we will see new digital games for the PSVita).

I do agree that the Season Pass is pricey. 

10 minutes ago, Vergil said:

So more than one season pass. Ohh great, just great...

And the third and fourth characters of Season 1 will be released on 2022... So if there will be more seasons when will this end? Pretty late for a 2015 game to became a SFV