New DLC Trophies 2021

13 hours ago, SnowNinjaRaccoon said:

About Interstellar Performance trophy, here is what I tried:

- cleared all trials and the Annie tutorial

- landed her Autograph super on each character

- landed that same super online

- landed it 50 times

- landed it on her new stage on each character and did it 50 times combined on that new stage

those did not unlock the trophy so far.

I see that Annie's new stage has Parasoul, Peacock and Beowulf in the background. If I select them together with Annie, they disappear. Maybe it's a hint?

EDIT: Also finished the Arcade mode, nothing unlocked. Another idea would be trying to land the photo under different palette colors.

Edited by Copanele
  • Like 2

15 hours ago, BrandedBerserk said:

They released the dlc which had glitched trophies but then the studio shut down before they could fix it. I'm honestly just as clueless as you here but surprised this even came out considering the studio is no more. 

17 hours ago, BrandedBerserk said:

If im not mistaken this studio shut down so yall better pray that all the trophies are obtainable cause their other game "indivisible" got dlc with broken trophies that were never fixed. 

They got a new team working on it now, think they were called hidden variable? Skullgirls seems to make profit compared to Indivisible so we should be good on the trophy part. But I agree with everyone about the season pass being overpriced plus a bit late for a game that came out quite a while back. Hopefully there will only be one season!

10 hours ago, Vergil said:

So more than one season pass. Ohh great, just great...

Only if season 1 performs well bro. Supposedly, there might not even be a 4th character if season pass 1 performs poorly!

Here's a link to the source: https://techraptor.net/gaming/news/former-lab-zero-devs-partner-with-hidden-variable-for-skullgirls-content

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Xugoshi said:

Only if season 1 performs well bro. Supposedly, there might not even be a 4th character if season pass 1 performs poorly!

Here's a link to the source: https://techraptor.net/gaming/news/former-lab-zero-devs-partner-with-hidden-variable-for-skullgirls-content

I really doubt it will do well. Again this is just too late. 6 years after release. Its a decent game otherwise. I enjoyed doing the trials :)

Edited by Vergil
  • Like 3

31 minutes ago, Vergil said:

I really doubt it will do well. Again this is just too late. 6 years after release. Its a decent game otherwise. I enjoyed doing the trials :)

Same here dude! While the game is great, fighting games in general are still VERY niche. I agree on the trials, some are frustrating but doable and nowhere near the nightmare that was Ultra Street Fighter 4! xD 

• Like 1

I was watching my buddy SnowNinja doing Annie #3 Live, and I must say I thought these trials looked harder than Street Fighter's, personally. But that's just me, may or may not be an unpopular opinion :)  I hope for people's sake that the requirements to this trophy do get discovered seeming as the game is 6 years old and it probably won't have all that many people on it anymore. 

1 minute ago, Potent_Delusions said:

I was watching my buddy SnowNinja doing Annie #3 Live, and I must say I thought these trials looked harder than Street Fighter's, personally. But that's just me, may or may not be an unpopular opinion :)  I hope for people's sake that the requirements to this trophy do get discovered seeming as the game is 6 years old and it probably won't have all that many people on it anymore. 

I wouldn't be too worried, someone always does regardless of a game's condition! :D 

2 hours ago, Xugoshi said:

Weird, because people buying the Season Pass is paying for 4 characters, it's not their problem if the sales are good or bad, it they didn't want to compromise to release 4 chars then don't sell a season pass and sell each char individually and at the end sell a combo with everything extra released...

Still, I think that there is a misunderstanding with the article, they talk of Annie and three extra characters (4 chars) and a fourth one being considered (So that will be a fifth char if you count Annie), so the 4 chars of Season 1 are confirmed and the fifth one is maybe for the next season if everything goes well...

18 minutes ago, DeepEyes7 said:

Weird, because people buying the Season Pass is paying for 4 characters, it's not their problem if the sales are good or bad, it they didn't want to compromise to release 4 chars then don't sell a season pass and sell each char individually and at the end sell a combo with everything extra released...

Still, I think that there is a misunderstanding with the article, they talk of Annie and three extra characters (4 chars) and a fourth one being considered (So that will be a fifth char if you count Annie), so the 4 chars of Season 1 are confirmed and the fifth one is maybe for the next season if everything goes well...

I was just going off on what the article said, I dunno what their game plan is really. I just hope that for whatever trophies they put out they'll at least function and not repeat the same mistake that was on Indivisible, in which the trophies never got patched!? 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Xugoshi said:

I was just going off on what the article said, I dunno what their game plan is really. I just hope that for whatever trophies they put out they'll at least function and not repeat the same mistake that was on Indivisible, in which the trophies never got patched!? 

Hope Indivisible got patched someday, even the JP version released a lot later was released with the same glitches :facepalm:

I didn't expect new trophies :o I just got the platinum one month ago, the trials were fun !

I will eventually wait for a sale, because at the current state the DLC cost way to much for what is it (imo). Bought the game 3* cheaper than the season pass ^^'

The second trophy it certainly for doing a particular attack/combo a certain amount of time like for the others characters, but well good luck to find out x)

Edited by Leviatanh_

1 minute ago, Leviatanh_ said:

So apparently the way to unlock the Interstellar Performance trophy is : beating the fan club challenge with annie and doing a photo bop at the end (I got this from the skullgirls discord)

Interesting... Worth a try :D

Might be only me, but I low-key kinda enjoy this trophy "deciphering", when none of us have any idea wtf we are supposed to do. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Leviatanh_ said:

So apparently the way to unlock the Interstellar Performance trophy is : beating the fan club challenge with annie and doing a photo bop at the end (I got this from the skullgirls discord)

Nice! Gonna try this when I get home! Ey Leviatanh props for being so quick! God knows how long it'd take to figure out how to get this trophy by normal means! ?

• Like 1

As far as I know, Skullgirls and Indivisible had different publishers.  I could be totally wrong, but I think that the team that ported Skullgirls to mobile are the team that are still making content for it with the support of their publisher.  The original developer Lab Zero went on to make Indivisible for 505 Games, and that's the studio that imploded and 505 seemingly now want nothing to do with the game and won't publish the trophy patch even though it was completed before the developer dissolved.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Leviatanh_ said:

Yes indeed, that unlocked the trophy.

Damn that was a random one xD didn't even notice that the challenge there changed.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Leviatanh_ said:

Worth noting, you have to do it with Annie solo. You can't use a party of two or three.

It was daunting at first because of the time limit, HP tickdown, and fact that only specials/blockbusters do damage, but here's what I did:

1. Pressure the enemy into the corner (North Knuckle works well for this)
  2. Spam heavy Destruction Pillar. It'll take you a while to figure out the timing (you want to hit them as soon as they're vulnerable again from standing up), but the AI is simple enough that you can loop them.
  3. When you beat one of the enemy characters, take a few steps back so that the new/replacement enemy appears in the corner.
  4. Repeat 1-3 until the last enemy is nearly dead.
  5. Use Star Power -> Photo Bop to end the match/challenge.
Edited by Tothoro
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Thedah said:

Aw damn, I was the fastest platinum achiever for this game too :(

Could have sworn this site would track the fastest to platinum a game, as well as the 100% if dlc trophies were added, but I can't find it anywhere. Am I having a false memory, or did this site used to do that, but they stopped? Maybe, I'm thinking of another site?

Edited by PrinceOfPeace

9 minutes ago, PrinceOfPeace said:

Could have sworn this site would track the fastest to platinum a game, as well as the 100% if dlc trophies were added, but I can't find it anywhere. Am I having a false memory, or did this site used to do that, but they stopped? Maybe, I'm thinking of another site?

https://psnprofiles.com/100-club/3683-skullgirls-2nd-encore

This?

10 minutes ago, PrinceOfPeace said:

ive never seen it have a fastest platinum list, only 100%s, unless it doesnt have dlc trophies, obviously

13 hours ago, PrinceOfPeace said:

No, that's the one for the 100%. I was thinking they also kept track of the fastest time to platinum.

Nope, they don't have a separate list to keep track of fastest platinum. If a game doesn't have DLC trophies then it will keep track of the fastest platinum on that page since having the platinum is technically 100% if there's no DLC trophies.