Cloud save problem

Smelliz03

I’ve got a PS4 save file for this game saved on the cloud which I’d like to use. The game doesn’t show this save though so I wasn’t sure what to do, I haven’t got my PS4 anymore but I wanted to import the save so I didn’t have to start again and so all my trophies would import as well. If anyone could help that would be great but if not no worries ? other than that I think the bloodline dlc is actually better than the main game so props for that!

My PS4 save wasn’t far from the platinum so I just wanted to clean that up and get the 100% on the ps5 version.

thanks!

Have you uploaded the save to the Ubisoft cloud? It’s not the normally PS save on the PS plus cloud. This is done in game, on the menu where continue or new game would be. It says ‘upload save to cloud’ and that’s the one you need

All story mission do not auto pop doing this by the way. Or upgrades. I had to do the story again on my PS5 version. The save does however do all your collectibles thank god. You just have to do one of everything again to make them pop (one more audio file, redo a paint job, start the football game, play one round of darts etc)