Patch 2.0

Am4z1n9_AZ

Anyone else looking forward to playing the Inazuma region? I am that's for sure, new islands, characters, story, weapons, enemies.

I might be part the minority on here but I'm hoping they add more trophies for the Inazuma patch. Even if the trophies are generic like open chests, max reputation, changing the mc to electro, etc. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Am4z1n9_AZ said:

Anyone else looking forward to playing the Inazuma region?

Saved 45k primogems for Ayaka. Looking forward to exploring inazuma and pulling my hime(guaranteed) and her weapon(unlikely). 

They will probably add more trophies, but who knows. 

17 minutes ago, Am4z1n9_AZ said:

I might be part the minority on here but I'm hoping they add more trophies for the Inazuma patch. 

No you are not. If I like a Service Game and invest a lot of time in it I always wish for more Trophies. And I like Genshin Impact. I hope for a lot of more DLC Trophies in the Future.

Edited by Sikutai

l

2 hours ago, Akrioz said:

Saved 45k primogems for Ayaka. Looking forward to exploring inazuma and pulling my hime(guaranteed) and her weapon(unlikely). 

They will probably add more trophies, but who knows. 

Same I'm looking to get Ayaka too, I currently have 91 intertwined fates. I lost the 50/50 on the Eula banner and got Jean which I was disappointed at the time but glad because i really want Ayaka. I'm tempted to pull for Kazuha but I don't know if want to take the risk since I really want Ayaka. 

2 hours ago, Sikutai said:

No you are not. If I like a Service Game and invest a lot of time in it I always wish for more Trophies. And I like Genshin Impact. I hope for a lot of more DLC Trophies in the Future.

Glad I'm not the only one, you see it the way I do. I've put in alot of time, grinding, building characters enjoying the game generally. I wouldn't mind trophies as an extra incentive to play as well for fun. 

1 hour ago, Am4z1n9_AZ said:

I'm tempted to pull for Kazuha

Stay strong and believe in Ayaka Supremacy. 13 days left, if the rumors about her being first banner are true. Jean and Mona are probably the best 5 five star units of the standart banner, because they are a burst/utility supports, so I wouldn't be that dissapointed. Hope if I lose 50/50 I would get Jean. Qiqi is useless and Keqing/Diluc are outclassed. 

It's been so long since I spent money on this game so I'm itching for some good old genshin whaling and the inazuma 5* charas and weapons definitely look worthy. I'm mostly looking forward to baal & ayaka though I'm a bit worried about ayaka having the mona dash which sounds absolutely horrible for a main dps and makes no sense to me on her.

I'm also really hoping that they add new trophies since this is pretty much the onlyy game I play on PS nowdays.

49 minutes ago, Akrioz said:

Stay strong and believe in Ayaka Supremacy. 13 days left, if the rumors about her being first banner are true. Jean and Mona are probably the best 5 five star units of the standart banner, because they are a burst/utility supports, so I wouldn't be that dissapointed. Hope if I lose 50/50 I would get Jean. Qiqi is useless and Keqing/Diluc are outclassed. 

I would say I was more disappointed that I didn't get Eula than getting Jean. Jean is a great addition, I've used her all the time since getting her. She's an excellent healer, i wouldn't mind if I got constellations for her while going for other characters.  Good thing is I lost the 50/50 so im guaranteed the 5* character on the featured banner, so if pull for Ayaka she's pretty much mine within 90 pulls. 

I don't care much for Ayaka but I am definitely getting Yoimiya. I am on 75 pity atm and I lost my last 50/50 so I can get her guaranteed. Maybe I'll get Sayu as well since they are on the same banner. Also just really looking forward to exploring again and just finding chests, electoculus? and new areas and secrets again. Not to mention the new enemy types. I wonder who the new weekly boss is gonna be. I'm also itching to see what the effects of the craftable 4 star weapons are.

Yoimiya from what I've seen online is the least popular when it comes to Kazuha, Ayaka & Yoimiya. I would rather wait for a Ganyu re-run than pull for Yoimiya, only positive really with Yoimiya's banner is that it features two new characters unlike the other featured banners. At the same time I really have no interest in getting Sayu, so I'm definitely skipping that banner. 

35 minutes ago, Shadiochao said:

How long did it take to get so many?

A lot. I wished about 250~ times since release. ~90 in Venti banner, ~70 Albedo's, 25 in Eula's and 75 in Klee's. I also bought 6 Welkins and 2 battlepasses, which account for 18k of my primogems total.

• Like 1

I understand people don't want to spend money on this game but i do think its a great idea to buy the Gnostic Hymn for battlepass and Blessing of the Welkin Moon for getting more primogems. It's a good investment for a small cost, Welkin Moon alone gets you 2700 primogems across 30 days plus 300 genesis crystals.

Once you opened alot of the chests in a new region and completed story quests the rate of primogems starts slowing down. That's why I recommend purchasing the two ive mentioned above. Of course doing daily commissions, spiral abyss and events are other ways to get primogems, but it can be quicker with Gnostic Hymm and Welkin Moon. 

I've put in over 250 hours into this game and enjoyed the time playing it. I will probably put in another 750 hours more since they are going to be providing content for the next 5 years. So i want to take advantage and get most out this game and get some fun new 5 star characters and possibly 5 star weapons. 

Anyway that's enough of my essay. 

• Like 2