No aparesco en la Tabla de posiciones? (Leaderboard)

Hola solo tengo esa gran duda

Comunmente siempre actualizo mi perfil y me voy a la tabla de posiciones (Leaderboard) pero ahora por alguna razon le doy click sobre el cuadrito donde esta mi lugar ya sea mundial o por mi pais y busco el lugar donde ando pero nada aparece otro

Por ejemplo esta

World Rank 15090 busco el 15090 y miro que hay otro en ese lugar luego busco de abajo para arriba y de arriba para abajo pero no estoy por ninguna parte

Pero cuando le doy en buscar perfil y pongo mi nick ahi si aparesco con mi posicion

Alguien me podria decir porque pasa esto? o acaso ya no estoy en la tabla??

Sorry I don't know Spanish well, but I used google translate to see what you said and I think I know what you are asking...

Essentially, your rank that it shows in the leaderboards does not update immediately when you update your profile.  Now your rank does change, you just need to look for your name manually by looking through the pages.

Hopefully I explained it good enough...or at least for google translate. :rolleyes:  

Sorry I don't know Spanish well, but I used google translate to see what you said and I think I know what you are asking...

Essentially, your rank that it shows in the leaderboards does not update immediately when you update your profile.  Now your rank does change, you just need to look for your name manually by looking through the pages.

Hopefully I explained it good enough...or at least for google translate. :rolleyes:  

Ya, that's what he wanted (mainly).

Also when updated, it sometimes update the leaderboard iteself first and only then the number that shows your rank (on the trophy cards, leaderboard and your PSNProfile Profile page, the rank shown will probably be different too), and because all of that, sometimes the rank that is shown in the actual leaderboard is not just a few spots above or below, but it actually gets moved to the previous or next page (worst in the World leaderboard then the country one).

PS: I can read/understand somewhat well Spanish (kind of similar to Portuguese in some way in my head..), but I don't risk write in Spanish (not really similar to Portuguese...)

• Like 1