Playing snowrunner in coop questions

R3DLNR

Hey, so I'm thinking about starting this soon and was hoping to play coop with my cousin, we had a go last night and while the gameplay was fine, it appears that only the hosts progress is saved. Is this the case for everything in coop? As it will indeed speed up the hosts progress but then nullify that by having to swap being the host and do it all aver again for my cuz. Any help would be appreciated thanks 

• Like 1

I'm currently in the same situation. Me and my coop-partner compared our trophy progress after a long session and it had the same progresses noted. We compared it after the session when each of us were in a singleplayer map, so im pretty sure that you will get all the trophies together as long as you keep playing together.

Since this is only guessing, it would be nice if anyone could confirm my theory.

(Every trophy has its own progressbar ingame, of course we compared that, not our PSN- trophy progress)

• 2 weeks later...

The only trophy that me and my cousin R3DLNR above so far have not got together is eat..sleep..drill repeat for delivering all 3 oil rigs in alaska.it counted for him under the trophy tracker but was at zero for me..even thoe i delivered 1..so it seems because he is hosting it only counts for him.so now i think ill have to host my own co op game with him from the start and unlock all the watchtowers for alaska etc and do the 3 oil rig diliverys again..sux arse cause it takes ages !! I hope that works... ?? Have yous done that yet ?

• Like 1