'Great Owl' trophy bugged on PS5 version!?

Kris7yRUN

13 hours ago, Kristy_CRO said:

So...I already found all 8 stashes and trophy won't pop! On PS4 worked perfectly and now on PS5 it's the only trophy I need to get 100%. Anyone else have the same problem, or better yet, a solution??? 

Yes me, Real Colonel and Owl trophies bugged on me

Now the only solution is the ps5 reset 

• 4 weeks later...

So, for everyone that have the same problem with this trophy, you need to: 

1) Turn off cloud sync and delete your save file of the game both on cloud and on your console

2) Completely reset your PS5 (Factory reset) 

3) Download or install (disc version of the game) and JUST the Sam's Story DLC

4) After download is complete, check if Account Share is turned on (shareing the games on the same console between 2 users

5) Completely disconnect your PS5 from the internet and ONLY than start to play again, from the beginning in one walkthrough, without manual saving. Right after you find the last, 8th hideout, trophy should pop. Connect your PS5 on the Internet, Sync your Trophies and there it is. 

Worked for me that way! 

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 23/12/2021 at 6:42 PM, Ecthelion91 said:

I tried collecting all in a single session but it force closes the game saying it needs to verify my license even though I verified them before starting. Is it possible to avoid that? This is my last trophy and I am completely stuck.

I had the same problem and in my case it was because I shared my account with my friend, which means that his console was set as primary with my account. I told him do turn off Console share, activated my account on my console and then tried for the last time. And it was in that try that I got it. There's a couple of guys that contacted me about this glitching trophy and after they tried as I wrote, it popped for them also. 

• 7 months later...
On 23/12/2021 at 5:42 PM, Ecthelion91 said:

I tried collecting all in a single session but it force closes the game saying it needs to verify my license even though I verified them before starting. Is it possible to avoid that? This is my last trophy and I am completely stuck.

I can see you have the trophy now, how did you get it? I've done all 8 stashes and no trophy pop for me

@MatThaRiPP3R84 - Sorry to tag you, did you get "Great Owl" and the General trophy doing the restart method? Theyre the only two that wont unlock for me and I know 100% I've found all stashes and done all moral options.

Edited by Silocia