Worth Pre-Ordering?

The pre-order price actually has a 25% discount included, so if you wait it'll be more expensive. There is also the possibility it'll be further discounted in a future sale or even free with PS+ in the IGC (although the same could be said about almost any game in the PS store). It basically depends if you want to play it as soon as possible or just wait. The choice is yours.

My opinion is based on my experience with the Vita version. If you enjoy the series, it's pretty enjoyable to play but not a must have. I thought it was a pretty decent game on the Vita, but it had its bugs and the scope of the game was a little hampered because it was a handheld game. The story was pretty good and I'd like to see more about the main character. If you really want to play Liberation, I'd recommend the PS3 version over the Vita version, and get it at a discounted price if you can.

No. Not even worth $10. This was a very bad game, and sadly the worst game I have played on the vita (I have not played many vita games, but oh well)

At least in the HD remake they removed the multiplayer so it went from being a 25 hour plat to 10-15 hours. 

i dont think its any cheaper to pre-order so id just wait

It is cheaper to pre-order, the current price listed includes a 25% reduction. Here is the quote from the EU PS blog:

"If you haven’t had a chance to play this chapter of Assassins Creed on Vita, or simply want to play Liberation on the big screen, we hope you’ll check out Assassins Creed Liberation HD on 15th January. It will be priced €19.99/£15,99, though pre-order today and save 25% (€14.99/£11.99)."

Source: http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2013/10/24/assassins-creed-liberation-hd-release-date-announced/