This game should never be GOTY.... at all!

MLunatic861

GOTY? Who says this game is or should be a GOTY?

47 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

What’s with the references to games not being GOTY that would never be considered a Game of the Year? Is that some kind of meme?

Yeah what the hell, this is confusing. ?

Edited by LoveInHell
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, dieselmanchild said:

It’s not your fault. It’s really hard keeping up with the edge lords and their particular brand of humour these days.

Hahaha I can’t keep up with it I swear, I have classmates who use this weird humour and I always have to ask “what’s that?” “What does that mean” ? It’s hard to keep up.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, dieselmanchild said:

I relate to the struggle man. Try being a 20-something-year-old dinosaur like myself who avoids Twitter and TikTok like the bubonic plague. I have become one confused individual in my old age. ?

Omg I’m 20 too and have no clue what people my age are saying! Cool hahaha also avoid Twitter and Tik Tok AND Instagram like the plague. ? 

16 minutes ago, Alos88 said:

It might not be GOTY but it's definitely Plat of the Minute

+1 nice one

Edited by LoveInHell
  • Like 3

At least it's the first time I see a game that awards you a Gold Trophy for "Complete(ly watch) the Opening Cutscene" ? it must be a cancer to the eyes for just looking at it. It must be as cancerous as "Complete Level 2 without taking Damage" ?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, jim12345_-3694 said:

this game is for plat only , i will be getting my 250th :) and many cheap games like are solely for trophy hunting purposes and there are many games like this in PSN

Doesn't sound like "hunting" so much as "shooting fish in a barrel when the barrel is made of fish and so is the gun and it's a fish shooting the fish."

• Like 3

12 hours ago, EightBitArtist said:

no one is buying this game to enjoy the gameplay. theyre buying it to add a plat to their collection that no one gives a shit about.

Well that could be said about any collection. The only one who care is the one adding the games and getting the plats, not matter what games they play :)

I had no idea if this had a plat or not when I bought it, it was such a weird price I had to see what it was and I did enjoy it for 3 minutes. Worth it, absolutely :)

• Like 1