This game should never be GOTY.... at all!

MLunatic861

It's legit depressing that indie gaming is catering more and more to people who want their trash plats

Rata is the Covid of gaming/trophy hunting

They infest the store with trash plats and now others devs are doing the same

Mark my words by the end of the year you'll get a plat for starting the game

• Like 4

3 hours ago, CaptainJeff87 said:

It's legit depressing that indie gaming is catering more and more to people who want their trash plats

Rata is the Covid of gaming/trophy hunting

They infest the store with trash plats and now others devs are doing the same

Mark my words by the end of the year you'll get a plat for starting the game

I doubt rata is going to kill gaming/trophy hunting

• Like 2

7 hours ago, ScottishNub said:

I doubt rata is going to kill gaming/trophy hunting

They pretty much have killed trophy hunting though

Other indie devs quickly caught on that easy plats sell well despite how good or bad the game is so they do the same with their games and it just ruins what otherwise would've been a fun game (not in this case with Spectrewoods but you get the point)

• Like 2

On 7/10/2021 at 9:52 AM, dieselmanchild said:

I relate to the struggle man. Try being a 20-something-year-old dinosaur like myself who avoids Twitter and TikTok like the bubonic plague. I have become one confused individual in my old age. ?

You ain’t a dinosaur my dude. You’re just someone who avoids the stupidity that is Twitter and TikTok, all the bullshit that occurs on those social media sites constantly. 

A dinosaur is someone who is stuck in the past. 

• Like 3

25 cent (DE store) and the game contains no bible or political message. A bargain even when Voices Games put even less effort in their games than Breakthrough Games.

But now people see the difference: Ratalaika is a synonym for easy platinums yet most of their games have some quality standards and are at least functional.

This one is as basic as it can get and the devs are stuck with Win 1.3 graphics that look terrifying.

On 7/12/2021 at 6:59 AM, BloodyRutz said:

I mean no offense but you basically have no more than 10 Plats. The rest are these 5-minute Platinums. Everybody who's into trophy hunting knows these Platinums are worthless and all the other games on your list that actually take some effort to get the Plat you did not finish. As I said, I mean no offense but I simply do not understand this so-called trophy hunting.

Everyone trophy hunts for different reasons or puts different levels of stakes into the hobby. If this person is having a good time with five minute plats, let em. No need to call their efforts worthless. Maybe they're just having more fun with the collecting aspect then they are the competitive/leaderboard side of it. Obviously I don't know them and couldn't say for sure, but let's all just be respectful of each other. At the end of the day it's just a niche hobby we all have fun with.

• Like 3

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...