Carrying with Amber

Tosmasta00

7 hours ago, Dead Weight said:

You're one of those crazy people from r/AmberMains aren't you? /s

It's really funny and sad for the people you carried lol, good videos though.

Nah i don't use reddit.

But everyone always was like Amber is useless or she's so bad.

Which in turn did inspire me to prove them wrong. So more of a out of spite thing.

Fun thing though is damage wise i could still get even higher numbers given i haven't maxed out her talents. Bow isn't refined to 5 either.

Also thanks for calling my videos good.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thought i'd post these 2 of mine aswell

@SenpaiSlap

Aloy is a Cryo Bow user though. As for Yoimiya some people don't seem to be hyped much for her.

Many wonder how the Constellations for Aloy will be gotten since many doubt we get all via mail.

Edited by Tosmasta00

18 hours ago, Tosmasta00 said:

Thought i'd post these 2 of mine aswell

@SenpaiSlap

Aloy is a Cryo Bow user though. As for Yoimiya some people don't seem to be hyped much for her.

Many wonder how the Constellations for Aloy will be gotten since many doubt we get all via mail.

The leaks says that there will be not any constelation for Aloy. Here is link to her with her full skills and scaling https://genshin.honeyhunterworld.com/db/char/aloy/?lang=EN

Also on YT there are vidios with her elemental skill and burst animation.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Theladozz said:

I have never tried domains in coop because of the 10 year loading screens on PS4, but can the people who die not respawn at all?

They can once the domain is cleared. I do play Genshin on PS4 aswell.

@ObliviousSenpai

Given my Amber hasn't got a great Bow or maxed out Talents she also doesn't have the bestest Artifacts.

Also i'm not in a rush to clear domains as fast as possible

On 8/7/2021 at 1:39 PM, Tosmasta00 said:

They can once the domain is cleared. I do play Genshin on PS4 aswell.

@ObliviousSenpai

Given my Amber hasn't got a great Bow or maxed out Talents she also doesn't have the bestest Artifacts.

Also i'm not in a rush to clear domains as fast as possible

Isn't that a prototype crescent? It's a great bow for Ganyu, so you're just using it on the wrong character or maybe it just goes to show you how weak Amber really is. Even with all the right artifacts and talents, she's still weak compared to a lot of other choices, but if you're enjoying her that's all that matters. You might want to try to roll for Ganyu on her upcoming rerun because her whole play style revolves around charge shots, so you'd really be carrying with her.

Taking that long to complete a domain just sounds frustrating to me since I grind them a lot. Like I said before if you're having fun doing that then go for it.

• Like 1

@ObliviousSenpai

Yeah it's a Prototype Crescent given it's the best bow i got so far as a F2P player.

Yeah i can understand wanting to clear things faster. Though i gotta say i do like it how thankful people are when i do carry a domain to a win with Amber.

Some even do compliment me ingame on the damage i can do with her.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I had Amber in my team as my main Pyro character until I got Hu Tao from her banner early November '21.

While I used Amber for first many hours with the game, I found her very useful for exploring (ranged target puzzles / challenges), for taking down flying enemies (as really my only upgraded ranged character at the time), for fighting the water boss (Oceanid), and for taking out Ruin Guards by hitting their weak spots. I also found her useful when going after Dominator of Wolves boss.

All that said, once I started using Hu Tao and especially as the World Ranks incremented, I quickly stepped away from using Amber and started slowly building up my Aloy as archer for overworld exploring / archer needs. I did try using Sara as archer, but I don't get how to properly use that character (yet). I did more recently get Diona but haven't played her outside of trial scenarios.

If I ever get Yoimiya, I think she would definitely replace all use of Amber for me going forward which is my main reason I stopped spending any more resources to upgrade Amber to keep her in my team selection. From the times I have gotten to her Yoimiya in trial scenarios, she is just an infinitely better Pyro archer option than Amber.