Any fix for Lazer Priest Advanced trophy glitch ??

ValkerianCreator

I completed getting 5 stars for the 33 main songs in advanced mode and the lazer priest trophy for advanced didn't pop up.

If anyone here knows a workaround or a way to fix this let me know.

As it is, this has made me question whether it's really worth it to push forward in expert mode (which is hard as hell). What if I manage to get all 5 stars in expert too (after a lot of training and memorization for sure) and that trophy doesn't show up either? That would be quite the disappointment.

I did notice the counter for the lazer priest advanced trophy in-game says 32/33, but, I already got all the 5 stars in the 33 main songs, there isn't a single doubt about that. I didn't miss any. For some reason (or a glitch?) it simply didn't go up to 33. This didn't happen with beginner or normal modes in the lazer priest trophies. It only happened with advanced.

My only guess about what could have produced such a glitch is that I shot for, trained for, and got 1 gold star (in one expert track) before completing all the main songs with 5-stars in advanced. However, that shouldn't have gotten in the way of the counter for lazer priest advanced.

Either way, it was disappointing to get 5 stars in G.O.A.T. (the hardest song in advanced by far) and see there's no trophy anyways (that was the last one out of the 33 that I got the 5 stars on, the one before that and the 2nd hardest was Highway to Oblivion). This is the kind of stuff that can totally ruin a good and competitive game like this. Imagine if this happens for lazer priest expert or for the one that requires all 33 gold stars. That would be messed up.

After this, I honestly don't have the same drive to get everything in this game as I did when I started. I probably can do it if I play it for 100 hours, like I did with Beat Saber, but what is the point if the hardest trophies might not pop up?

I'm also running version 1.03 of the game (similar trophy glitch problems were "apparently" fixed in the initial releases in psvr) which means that it is unlikely that the developers will want to fix new glitches at this point.

Edited by ValkerianCreator

On 10/07/2021 at 6:22 PM, ValkerianCreator said:

I completed getting 5 stars for the 33 main songs in advanced mode and the lazer priest trophy for advanced didn't pop up.

If anyone here knows a workaround or a way to fix this let me know.

As it is, this has made me question whether it's really worth it to push forward in expert mode (which is hard as hell). What if I manage to get all 5 stars in expert too (after a lot of training and memorization for sure) and that trophy doesn't show up either? That would be quite the disappointment.

I did notice the counter for the lazer priest advanced trophy in-game says 32/33, but, I already got all the 5 stars in the 33 main songs, there isn't a single doubt about that. I didn't miss any. For some reason (or a glitch?) it simply didn't go up to 33. This didn't happen with beginner or normal modes in the lazer priest trophies. It only happened with advanced.

My only guess about what could have produced such a glitch is that I shot for, trained for, and got 1 gold star (in one expert track) before completing all the main songs with 5-stars in advanced. However, that shouldn't have gotten in the way of the counter for lazer priest advanced.

Either way, it was disappointing to get 5 stars in G.O.A.T. (the hardest song in advanced by far) and see there's no trophy anyways (that was the last one out of the 33 that I got the 5 stars on, the one before that and the 2nd hardest was Highway to Oblivion). This is the kind of stuff that can totally ruin a good and competitive game like this. Imagine if this happens for lazer priest expert or for the one that requires all 33 gold stars. That would be messed up.

After this, I honestly don't have the same drive to get everything in this game as I did when I started. I probably can do it if I play it for 100 hours, like I did with Beat Saber, but what is the point if the hardest trophies might not pop up?

I'm also running version 1.03 of the game (similar trophy glitch problems were "apparently" fixed in the initial releases in psvr) which means that it is unlikely that the developers will want to fix new glitches at this point.

I've heard something like this before, unfortunately the best thing to do is just to replay all of the songs until you get it.

Any chance you have higher scores on Expert that's taking priority in the level select screen?

Yes, I completed 2 5-stars in expert before I finished the 33 main songs with red triangle 5-stars in advanced. One of the them is loyal, the second song, which I replayed until I got the 1st gold star for that one. I did that before getting all the 5 stars in advanced. If it is necessary to have the high score in advanced it's impossible for that one because it is already a gold star in expert. However, if the developers did things right, I would expect that that sort of thing would not interfere with previous trophies from lower difficulties.

By the way, I'm pretty sure I landed super close to you in the highscores in that gold star for Loyal. I did it with full combo, but you didn't have full combo so you must have been ultra accurate lol.

I have one question about the x100 and x10 prospector trophies: I thought I could just redo the same gold star run in the same song that I had mastered in expert, and repeat it 100 times to get that prospector x100 easily. However, when I got a second gold star run (with a lower highscore that didn't beat the first I had) I noticed that the counter of prospector runs didn't move up from 1 to 2. So... does that mean that for the 100 prospector trophy one has to get 100 gold stars in 100 different songs OR get higher scores than the previous gold stars for it to count? That's a little crazy O_O . I thought it would work like the full combos, where you can just get all the 100 full combos in the same song in beginner, making it simple. Gold stars are not simple nor easy, but if the same song could be used to do it 100 times, it would be a lot easier than all 5-stars and all gold stars in expert. Apparently, it doesn't work that way though. So, can you confirm how that works since you got it?

On 13/07/2021 at 5:49 AM, ValkerianCreator said:

Yes, I completed 2 5-stars in expert before I finished the 33 main songs with red triangle 5-stars in advanced. One of the them is loyal, the second song, which I replayed until I got the 1st gold star for that one. I did that before getting all the 5 stars in advanced. If it is necessary to have the high score in advanced it's impossible for that one because it is already a gold star in expert. However, if the developers did things right, I would expect that that sort of thing would not interfere with previous trophies from lower difficulties.

By the way, I'm pretty sure I landed super close to you in the highscores in that gold star for Loyal. I did it with full combo, but you didn't have full combo so you must have been ultra accurate lol.

I have one question about the x100 and x10 prospector trophies: I thought I could just redo the same gold star run in the same song that I had mastered in expert, and repeat it 100 times to get that prospector x100 easily. However, when I got a second gold star run (with a lower highscore that didn't beat the first I had) I noticed that the counter of prospector runs didn't move up from 1 to 2. So... does that mean that for the 100 prospector trophy one has to get 100 gold stars in 100 different songs OR get higher scores than the previous gold stars for it to count? That's a little crazy O_O . I thought it would work like the full combos, where you can just get all the 100 full combos in the same song in beginner, making it simple. Gold stars are not simple nor easy, but if the same song could be used to do it 100 times, it would be a lot easier than all 5-stars and all gold stars in expert. Apparently, it doesn't work that way though. So, can you confirm how that works since you got it?

That's a couple of questions lol. Don't worry, I'll start from the top.

You may have been unfortunate if what you say is true about songs beaten on higher difficulties locking you out of the previous difficulty trophies. Can't say I know specifically if there's a fix, but I can verify that beating every song on Expert will unlock the trophies for the lower difficulties (you can verify in my list, I earned them all at the same time.)

Seems like you're doing a decent job with the Gold Stars if you're close to me on the leaderboard lol. If you're wondering how I was getting these scores even without getting an FC, I'd recommend reading this post that I made in the other thread here. To sum it up, I found that by changing the calibration settings from the absurd default that Harmonix sets it to (in my case I set it to 0,0), I was getting much higher scores based purely on timing rather than accuracy. Granted my accuracy was alright to begin with, mostly from playing on the Oculus Quest version more so, but feel free to give it a try and let me know what you think.

As for the Gold Star 10x and 100x trophies, I can 100% confirm that you can use repeated songs. Believe me, there aren't even 100 songs in the game, even with all of the DLC lol. You don't need to keep setting new highscores, most of mine I grinded out playing Destiny over and over with completely varied scores, and there's absolutely no way that I was getting new scores across like 90 attempts, so you shouldn't need to worry about that.

I assume you're already aware of this, but just to be safe, you can only get Gold Stars on Expert, despite what the Bodhisattva description would have you believe (no point in saying to get Gold Stars on Expert when that's the only place you can get them, anyway). For the issues you're running into, assuming you're playing on Expert then I'm not too sure what the problem might be unfortunately. As you said, the list should update after every Gold Star, which is exactly what it did for me, but if what you say is true, it is definitely concerning.

Best of luck, hopefully you don't have any more issues going forward.

• Like 1

I figured out what the problem was with the gold star. If you get full combo in an expert song BUT the score is still less than the minimum gold star score it turns the stage gold at the end anyways, because you got a full combo, but it doesn't count it as a gold star. That's what happened to me the other day, and since I had the issue with "lazer priest advanced" I thought this was another problem, but it isn't. I got the 2nd and 3rd gold star today in the same song. It doesn't necessarily give gold star when it turns the stage gold at the end, it only does it if you also got more than the minimum points required for that. It doesn't matter whether you managed to beat your previous highscore or not. The only thing that matters for gold star is getting more than the minimum points required (which is pretty high, I would say a full combo is almost necessary if you want to guarantee getting the gold star).

Therefore, what I was thinking for Prospector x100 works: all 100 of those gold star runs can be done in the same expert song. This makes those prospector trophies a lot more reasonable. You can just pick the "easiest" song in expert for you and do them all there. I might do that.

I'm still not good enough in expert mode to even pass all the songs, so "all 5-stars" and "all gold stars" in expert looks impossible to me now. However, I have gotten SS ranks in expert+ in Beat Saber before, and a few of my scores from 2020 are still in the psvr top 10's in Beat Saber, so I am not new to this kind of stuff. If Audica is anything like Beat Saber, then a high number of hours of training eventually cracks the difficulty. I didn't get the top 10 scores in beat saber until I had around 150 hours I think. I'm guessing cracking expert mode in Audica probably takes +50 hours, and there's probably no way around it, other than putting in the time and "getting good" pretty much. It's just like real-life sports really. You are not going to be awesome in 10 hours, but by the time you have +100 hours hitting balls at a court (and being serious about getting good) you are a completely different player.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Fix found for not getting Lazer Priest trophy: Even if it shows all songs in the difficulty with 5 stars completion, for some reason, it simply didn't register one of them in the in-game counter for the trophy. I got it when I replayed Highway to Oblivion getting another 5 stars in advanced. It didn't register it the first (and the only) time when I did it before, even though it showed it with 5 stars in the list of songs. So the fix is getting 5 stars again in that difficulty for the one that didn't register the first time. And there is no way to know which one it was, unless you check the counter every time you get a 5-star to see if it went up by 1 or not. I just got lucky because I decided to replay the one that wasn't registered and shoot for a 5-star again. Unfortunately, the same thing is happening in expert mode already. I have 12 5-stars in expert and it shows 11/33 in the lazer priest counter for expert, so it didn't register one of them, again. Therefore, the counters for the trophies have some problem. At least, I did get the one I completed back them. Depending on my patience I might go for completion of "the graduate - expert" and "the sage" trophies. We'll see... (note: This is a great rhythm/shooting game, but not getting one of those hard trophies at completion is major turn off material. Hopefully, I was an outlier for this stuff.)

• Like 2