The Walking Dead

Dreakon139

Ooooh.. a great one indeed... looks like a fresh start again for the group... really not sure what is happening though with Carol o.O

on side note... I started a game with my friends while watching TWD... it's called "Where's Gabriel" ^_^

Yeah, where's Gabriel!? :P

Can't wait for the Wolves 'W' group to show up. Daryl shouldn't have accepted that job.. He can't get 'soft'!! btw RIP Horse :'(

Even black horses don't stand a chance on this show.

Buttons will be missed. R.I.P.

I'm looking forward to next week's episode, looks good. It looks like Eugene has more of a role ever since his confession that he wasn't a scientist. I miss that mulleted baffoon!

I think I know where they are going with the season finale, if I'm right it should be fun. This season is so much better than last season. My theory about the Wolves is below, big spoilers though.

The 'Wolves' may be the name of the D.C. scavengers from the comics. They show up around this time in the comics, but are quickly killed by Rick's group. The gunfire sounds alert the biggest zombie hoard so far, and Alexandria is messed up by it.

Seeing how the season finale is going to be an hour and a half, I can see this happening.

Shane was ahead of his time.

Rick ended up killing him for it and now he's becoming that man himself.

I agree. Shane knew how to survive, but Rick's morals got him and his group into a lot of trouble.

Shane would have killed Governor the first chance he got, probably wouldn't buy into Terminus's lies, and would have went into the hospital gun's blazing to save Beth, or maybe not even save her at all.

• Like 1

Gabriel might be troublesome later on, I can totally see him betraying the group if he finds himself in danger (he has done something similar before). That either means he gets killed really soon, or we get to hate him a little more once shit starts happening.