The Walking Dead

Dreakon139

• 1 month later...

Same here, I'd rather see Abraham or Eugene go.

Personally, I believe Abraham has to much  potential in later story arcs to be killed off now. Same goes for Glenn. Which sucks for me because they are my two favorite characters and I can almost guarantee that one or both of them are gonna get Lucille'd. As much as I'd hate to see one of them go the death won't be as impactful for me if someone like Eugene or Aaron dies. 

I seriously don't think I can wait another week. The suspense is killing me  :jaymon:.

Michonne.I couldn't believe my eyes when i saw her in relationship with Rick.So, like his previous romances,Jessie and Lori, she has to go in order to add more drama for Rick.Also in the last episode,Trevor said to Rick ''What if this is the last day on earth for someone you love''.That was a hint.And besides his children,right now Michonne is the one he loves

My prediction, according to the graphic novels which I find awesome;

In the comic books Glenn gets lucilled. There is a rumor that 2 major characters will die.  I bet one of them is Glenn so that Maggie can become leader of Hilltop (She cut her hair like in the comics after all). Abraham died in the comics before Negan shows up show they can do whatever they want with his character now. I believe Negan will pick Maggie and then change his mind on the final moment and go for Ab ( You can see it on the trailer the the first hit is changed and Negan drives the bat to the left instead of forward). So Ab dies and Daryl loses it and gets up to attack Negan. To punish him for that, Negan with lucill or shoot Glenn.

About Rick's hand;

It is just a mindfuck. Rick loses his hand on the comic books by the Governor. Robert Kirkman ( WD writer) has said the he regrets doing that cause it made Rick weaker. He aslo added that Rick will not lose his hand on the series cause it will be difficult to use special effects and remove it in every scene. Maybe Negan will beat Rick up, but he will not take his hand.

Edited by TheGwynbleidd

I'm sticking with my guess of Abraham. He just makes the most sense to me. We discussed the reasons at the end of last season, but he matters just enough to have an emotional impact on the audience and maybe create some buzz, but he's not one of the untouchables on the show. Seems like the safest person to kill to create the most drama while taking the least amount of risk. Plus, from Negan's perspective it would make sense to take out the biggest toughest looking guy to send a message to the rest. Not to mention, comic spoilers:

He's dead in the comics by now so they aren't losing any future story arcs that people might be looking forward to.

The only other option I could see is Glenn. They could try throwing a curveball since that is so obvious and everyone thinks they have to change things up from the comics. Anyone else wouldn't matter enough to have a large emotional impact or is one of the untouchables that I doubt the show wants to risk killing off. We'll find out in less than 2 weeks, unless they decide to draw this out even more.  :angry:

Michonne.I couldn't believe my eyes when i saw her in relationship with Rick.So, like his previous romances,Jessie and Lori, she has to go in order to add more drama for Rick.Also in the last episode,Trevor said to Rick ''What if this is the last day on earth for someone you love''.That was a hint.And besides his children,right now Michonne is the one he loves

Michonne is safe. She will take part in the great war with the saviors and make a relationship with Ezekiel. Rick (comis) is in a relationship with Andrea (Yes still alive). I am curious to see if some comic book relationships will change and how they will be presented on the TV series.

Michonne is safe. She will take part in the great war with the saviors and make a relationship with Ezekiel. Rick (comis) is in a relationship with Andrea (Yes still alive). I am curious to see if some comic book relationships will change and how they will be presented on the TV series.

Not so sure about that.I mean they already made a big change with Sophia in the tv series

Personally, I believe Abraham has to much  potential in later story arcs to be killed off now. Same goes for Glenn. Which sucks for me because they are my two favorite characters and I can almost guarantee that one or both of them are gonna get Lucille'd. As much as I'd hate to see one of them go the death won't be as impactful for me if someone like Eugene or Aaron dies. 

I seriously don't think I can wait another week. The suspense is killing me  :jaymon:.

Yeah, Glenn is one of my favourites too. IMO he'd make a good leader one day. I just hope this doesn't end up like the comic.

I'm thinking it's going to be Sasha. At least one of them anyways.

Kirkman said before that he really regretted killing Abraham in the comics because he thought he would be a really interesting character to be involved in the "All Out War" story arc. Killing Sasha would bring Abe into this story arc in a big bad way. Not to mention, Sasha doesn't really have any future story arcs already setup since she doesn't exist in the comics.

But on the other hand, it could be anyone lol. Except Carl, Rick, and Michonne... They're the only ones I feel are safe based on the books.

I'm thinking it's going to be Sasha. At least one of them anyways.

Kirkman said before that he really regretted killing Abraham in the comics because he thought he would be a really interesting character to be involved in the "All Out War" story arc. Killing Sasha would bring Abe into this story arc in a big bad way. Not to mention, Sasha doesn't really have any future story arcs already setup since she doesn't exist in the comics.

But on the other hand, it could be anyone lol. Except Carl, Rick, and Michonne... They're the only ones I feel are safe based on the books.

Negan doesn't kill women. he has mentioned that.

Negan is not above killing women. He has done it before in the comics (won't spoil it here).

His code is that he does not allow rape. He hates sexual violence and finds it unseemly.

He has killed women 

Holly and Alpha (That was intense.)

, though he has claimed he does't do it. The comics are getting better and better. I would say that the TV series needs at least 2-3 more seasons to reach the comic books (Issue 158).

He has killed women 

Holly and Alpha (That was intense.)

, though he has claimed he does't do it. The comics are getting better and better. I would say that the TV series needs at least 2-3 more seasons to reach the comic books (Issue 158).

Which issue does he say that? Not sure if I remember that at all.