The Walking Dead

Dreakon139

and i thought Glenn was safe after that BS last season.  :o   :blink:   :facepalm:

Same. It basically rendered his arc pointless. But then again with Walking Dead's writing, what can you expect. I'm still sad to see him go.

im actually expecting them to end it at season 8

With the overwhelming popularity of the show, I can easily see it going to 10 and beyond. Not that it should, but it probably will.

Same. It basically rendered his arc pointless. But then again with Walking Dead's writing, what can you expect. I'm still sad to see him go.

With the overwhelming popularity of the show, I can easily see it going to 10 and beyond. Not that it should, but it probably will.

i cant say much without ruining it but, if they decide to follow the comic and go past all out war. Thats a HUGE HUGE commitment and a gamble. Carl will need to be a certain age and they will need to keep the demand up or else AMC will take a huge loss. If they go past season 8. They will pretty much be doing walking dead part 2

Edited by Stargazer2600

i cant say much without ruining it but, if they decide to follow the comic and go past all out war. Thats a HUGE HUGE commitment and a gamble. Carl will need to be a certain age and they will need to keep the demand up or else AMC will take a huge loss. If they go past season 8. They will pretty much be doing walking dead part 2

I see. So all out war is a logical end point for the show, but do the comics continue past that point? Is Kirkman still writing them?

I see. So all out war is a logical end point for the show, but do the comics continue past that point? Is Kirkman still writing them?

it does continue after all out wwar but there's a nice time skip of a few years. Again I can't say much without ruining the show but if they end all out War doing the opposite way that the comics did. Then they could logically ended there

Yeah, I really hope it doesn't end in season 8. Seriously, the Whisperers are easily the greatest storyline yet. When they were first introduced, I literally got goosebumps it was so badass.

Also, it REALLY does seem like Fear is building towards the Whisperers or at least it's getting people used to the idea of the Whisperers game plans. So I really don't understand why they'd be putting time and money to already building the base for it if it's not going to happen.

Yeah, I really hope it doesn't end in season 8. Seriously, the Whisperers are easily the greatest storyline yet. When they were first introduced, I literally got goosebumps it was so badass.

Also, it REALLY does seem like Fear is building towards the Whisperers or at least it's getting people used to the idea of the Whisperers game plans. So I really don't understand why they'd be putting time and money to already building the base for it if it's not going to happen.

As i said previously, a HUGE HUGE commitment and a gamble. Carl will need to be a certain age and they will need to keep the demand up or else AMC will take a huge loss. Last thing we want is a show that goes on to long and losses its audience (like naruto) and stays a float only by pulling new people in

As i said previously, a HUGE HUGE commitment and a gamble. Carl will need to be a certain age and they will need to keep the demand up or else AMC will take a huge loss. Last thing we want is a show that goes on to long and losses its audience (like naruto) and stays a float only by pulling new people in

Well to be fair Carl is already that age. Technically his character on the show right now is like 13 while the actor is like 18. A time jump would actually fix that inconsistency.

And really, demand isn't even remotely an issue. Even if they lost 75% of their viewers over the next two years (which would never happen), it would still be the highest rated show on AMC.... And it would still be one of the highest non network shows. At this rate the natural ending will come before the demand goes away.

AMC has said many times that as long as Kirkman keeps putting out quality stories, they'll keep making them and as of right now Kirkman is still writing gold. Will he keep writing gold right till the end? Who knows. Greater writers then him have cracked so it's hard to say. But we'll see I guess.

?  But they were significant....

Abraham is mostly forgettable. He's a good actor though, so don't confuse me disliking his character with his acting (as some tend to do :P)

Glenn has been around for ages, but the comic already laid how he was dying so I figured it was him because I knew they'd probably  be too scared to go the Daryl or even Michonne route. Needed to be someone that would blow minds. I honestly watched and said "Well that was kind of lame.." :/ Just letdown.

That makeup effects on Glen were amazing. Abraham's "Suck my nuts" line was also great, and fitting for his character. Will miss both, but I can see the group becoming stronger because of their sacrifices. Negan thinks this will weaken them, but boy is he in for some shit.

That makeup effects on Glen were amazing. Abraham's "Suck my nuts" line was also great, and fitting for his character. Will miss both, but I can see the group becoming stronger because of their sacrifices. Negan thinks this will weaken them, but boy is he in for some shit.

Hell yeah, best last words ever. xD

• 2 weeks later...

I thought AMC created the song for this episode but damn,the song already existed.Talking about everything has a purpose...

Please....no. Not easy street. Anything but that song. Sure, I'm extremely pissed at Daryl but no one deserves that kind of torture.

I am so curious to know if the series will follow the comicbook and keep Negan alive or do their own thing and kill him at the end of this arc. 

I am thinking they will kill him....but I hope not, because I truly love Negan. 

I think they will keep him alive. They even made sure to let us know last season that Morgan was building a jail cell in Alexandria.

I am calling it. Season ends with Rick standing over Negan about to bash his head in with Lucille. Morgan pops up out of nowhere, "You can't do this Rick." Rick pauses. Camera pans in to Rick's face. Season ends.

Fans rage, swear they will not watch Walking Dead until next season. 

• Like 2

I think they will keep him alive. They even made sure to let us know last season that Morgan was building a jail cell in Alexandria.

I am calling it. Season ends with Rick standing over Negan about to bash his head in with Lucille. Morgan pops up out of nowhere, "You can't do this Rick." Rick pauses. Camera pans in to Rick's face. Season ends.

Fans rage, swear they will not watch Walking Dead until next season.

You think we're going to see the All Out War arc this season? God I hope you're right. I'm on the fence about it, sometimes I think it might happen this season, sometimes I don't.

It's so hard to call at this point but if I had to guess, this season will end with Rick declaring war. First half of season 8 will be All Out War then 2nd half will be the peace time followed by the season 8 finale intro of the whisperers. That's my theory anyways lol.

And about the cell, I bet Negan is going to kill Morgan at some point. TV Rick wouldn't put Negan in that cell just because Morgan asked him too. But he would do it to honor a dead friends memory, that's TV Rick's thing at this point.

Edited by KingGuy420

You think we're going to see the All Out War arc this season? God I hope you're right. I'm on the fence about it, sometimes I think it might happen this season, sometimes I don't.

It's so hard to call at this point but if I had to guess, this season will end with Rick declaring war. First half of season 8 will be All Out War then 2nd half will be the peace time followed by the season 8 finale intro of the whisperers. That's my theory anyways lol.

And about the cell, I bet Negan is going to kill Morgan at some point. TV Rick wouldn't put Negan in that cell just because Morgan asked him too. But he would do it to honor a dead friends memory, that's TV Rick's thing at this point.

You are probably right about things be drug on into another season. 

But, no not Morgan. He is one of my most favorites.