The Walking Dead

Dreakon139

What are you guy's opinion about Rick and Daryl using morse code to communicate?

I think it happened, but for no other reason then a nice little easter egg for those that pay close attention. I can't picture a situation where Rick says "Hey, I know where Negan lives!!!! Daryl blinked it to me." And the viewing audience finds it even remotely realistic. That would be one of the biggest "jump the shark" moments there's ever been lol.

I think it happened, but for no other reason then a nice little easter egg for those that pay close attention. I can't picture a situation where Rick says "Hey, I know where Negan lives!!!! Daryl blinked it to me." And the viewing audience finds it even remotely realistic. That would be one of the biggest "jump the shark" moments there's ever been lol.

Nothing will ever be more jump the shark on TWD than Glenn falling into a horde of walkers and surviving in season 6. That was so bullshit.  

TWD is getting kind of boring and repetitive.  Its turned into "villain of the season" or "enemy group of the season" while we go around and "collect crap for our temporary safe place" and "place your bet on which insignificant character's gonna die next."  

Two major characters dying saved the show for about two episodes but now its bleh.

TWD is getting kind of boring and repetitive.  Its turned into "villain of the season" or "enemy group of the season" while we go around and "collect crap for our temporary safe place" and "place your bet on which insignificant character's gonna die next."  

Two major characters dying saved the show for about two episodes but now its bleh.

Negan and the Saviors aren't "villains of the season." They'll last a very long time in the show. And they're not leaving Alexandria anytime soon either. 

But I do agree it has become slow. Especially last week's joke of an episode. I think the pace wills start to pick up though.

The Walking Dead has lost a couple million viewers? Check this out:

http://horrorfreaknews.com/walking-dead-really-losing-millions-viewers/13658

Every season takes a hit after the premiere, which always gets the highest ratings. This one is a little deeper then normal but that doesn't mean anything. Even with the dip, it's still like 6 times higher then what AMC would consider normal good ratings.

It could still lose 60% of what's left of the audience and still be considered massively successful from a ratings point of view lol.

On 12/12/2016 at 4:58 PM, KingGuy420 said:

Holy crap, did I ever love that mid season finale. The reunion between....

Reveal hidden contents

Rick and Daryl

just might be one of my favorite moments in the series lol.

Yea I was pleasantly surprised by the mid season finale. I thought it would have been drawn out longer than it was. 

I think the reason why so many people complained about season 7A so far is because Rick & their group has been submissive to Negan's rule for the most part, as well as the fact that the first half took its time to introduce new people and communities. Season 7B will be about Rick and his friends bringing the communities together and uniting to take down Negan & the Saviors. And based one what's coming up next with the storyline, I think fans are in for a treat.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 18/12/2016 at 2:16 PM, RabbiAndy said:

I think the reason why so many people complained about season 7A so far is because Rick & their group has been submissive to Negan's rule for the most part, as well as the fact that the first half took its time to introduce new people and communities. Season 7B will be about Rick and his friends bringing the communities together and uniting to take down Negan & the Saviors. And based one what's coming up next with the storyline, I think fans are in for a treat.

I definitely agree. I kinda figured the first half of this season would be slow since there was soooo much plot and character development they had to set up. I was actually excited for it since some of my favorite moments from the comic came from it, like Carl and Negan's twisted bromance and Jesus finally stepping up to become the awesome character he is. But I can definitely understand the average fans finding this half boring. I'm nothing but excited for the future of the series though. All Out War probably won't hit full force till S8 but the way they're setting it up, I think it might be even better then in the comics.

On ‎12‎/‎18‎/‎2016 at 0:16 PM, RabbiAndy said:

I think the reason why so many people complained about season 7A so far is because Rick & their group has been submissive to Negan's rule for the most part

I expected that for the most part. What I'm surprised about is that Rick and his group are going to rise up against Negan and the Saviors so early. I didn't expect that at all in the 7th season, I assumed it was going to be all hail Negan for the entire 7th season.

4 hours ago, jackmadrox said:

I expected that for the most part. What I'm surprised about is that Rick and his group are going to rise up against Negan and the Saviors so early. I didn't expect that at all in the 7th season, I assumed it was going to be all hail Negan for the entire 7th season.

I do not think viewers would tolerate it being drug out that long.

13 hours ago, hugglebunn-e said:

I do not think viewers would tolerate it being drug out that long.

Yeah Negan being in charge of them for an entire season would have been excessive and would make for a poor season. I have a feeling the finale will be them declaring war.

• 1 month later...

I enjoyed the recent episode. Rick's speech to Ezekiel was cheesy as hell and so unrealistic though. One thing I miss about the early seasons is how grounded and realistic it was (when the show had different writers). Nowadays they rely to much on long, drawn out speeches that never happen in real life.

I'm interested about this new community though.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...