The Walking Dead

Dreakon139

I think season 3 is going to be the season that this show really gets going; it's been very stop-start and season 2 wasn't its flaws. In saying that, I believe the writers'll have learnt from that tough second season and the show'll be better of for it. The prison setting alone has me ridiculously excited!

I think with Glen Mazzerra (I think that's how you spell it) as executive producer it won't be as start and go like it was. With the second half of last season being good evidence of that. I can't wait to see what the do with the prison and Woodbury. I'm curious though how much from the comics are they going to bring to the show.

I think season 3 is going to be the season that this show really gets going; it's been very stop-start and season 2 wasn't its flaws. In saying that, I believe the writers'll have learnt from that tough second season and the show'll be better of for it. The prison setting alone has me ridiculously excited!

I consider myself of the fan of the show, but I have to be honest, the second season midway through got VERY boring. I hope that with season three they don't just stay in the prison the entire time, hopefully they learn from the mistake of staying on the farm the entire season!

• 2 weeks later...

I honestly thought the Season 3 premiere was garbage. It was predictable, uninteresting, and didn't explain that much (unless you read the comics). Everyone I know is just letting this episode pass because it's "The Walking Dead" but to damn bad, it's called Tough Love and this episode sucked. I should of placed a bet on who was going to get it in this episode...

And I'm NOT surprised at how IGN rated this a 9.2?! WHAT?! Ugh... But they give Breaking Bad an 8.0 for having a death that didn't feel "perfect" for them?

Loved the season premiere. I actually see it as a good thing that they are diviating from the books a bit. It's not like they are totally going in a different direction from the book. If they went scene for scene from the books it would be peridictable for those who read them. I didn't expect some of the things that happened on the show and that's a good thing.

• 3 weeks later...

Loved the season premiere. I actually see it as a good thing that they are diviating from the books a bit. It's not like they are totally going in a different direction from the book. If they went scene for scene from the books it would be peridictable for those who read them. I didn't expect some of the things that happened on the show and that's a good thing.

Like:

the show has Hershel's leg cut off. But in the comics it was someone else, perhaps.

I haven't read the comics and don't plan to since I want to be in suspense on what's upcoming. However I did accidentally spoil for myself a certain character's fate in the comic.

Glenn

(read only if you have read the comics)

I was sad. I like him, he is a nice addition to the mostly melancholic and grim cast.

Off to season 3. The first episode was great, second one was good too. Third one was boring for me mostly because of Andrea and Michonne's story. Both these character's are unappealing to me, Andrea more so.

Killing Shane in season 2 was the worst move ever since he was one of the few characters that made the show actually interesting.

Edited by UltimateShock

They really need to connect Andrea and the black assassin to the main group soon, cause that last episode just feels like a filler.

Also, do they really need to make it anymore obvious that Merle was going to appear in the episode? The stupid "Previously on The Walking Dead" bullshit gave it away. Surprise, surprise, your audience is not full of dumbasses.

They really need to connect Andrea and the black assassin to the main group soon, cause that last episode just feels like a filler.

Also, do they really need to make it anymore obvious that Merle was going to appear in the episode? The stupid "Previously on The Walking Dead" bullshit gave it away. Surprise, surprise, your audience is not full of dumbasses.

Definitely. And lol yeah, the next episode previews give away a lot for some shows and it's not fun.

The governor is an interesting character. I can't wait for Rick's group to meet the governor's party and see the outcome of it all.

i fell in love with this series instantly i watched the 1st episode about 2 weeks ago just before the 2nd episode of season 3 then caught up and watched every episode up to that point in 2 days and now i am all caught up i will watch it and i dont have cable so like 30-40 of us here in REZ will gather around the TV in the lobby just to watch it then we start talking about it what we liked what we didnt like. this show is amazing

Wow, episode 4 of this season is the best! I still find it hard to digest all that took place. What a bittersweet episode. They really upped the "no one is safe" level with this one.

Episodes like this make me wish that they didn't kill of Shane since he was pretty much a juggernaut. Reckless and extreme he was but he played a big role in keeping the group cohesive and ensured their survival along with Rick.

The 4th episode was awesome, in my opinion. Maybe the best of the season so far and I cannot wait for next weeks episode.

Parker

No doubt it is.

Season 3 episode 4 spoiler

This was so heartbreaking, honestly. I felt sad and emotional all because of Andrew Lincoln's performance during this particular scene. Bravo, he did a great job!

Edited by UltimateShock

• 4 months later...

Anyone catch the finale last night?

I really enjoyed it but to me it didnt feel like a finale.

Also

SPOILERS

Gutted Andrea died! I thought that was really sad even i got a bit emotional with Michonne crying too :( I would of preferred glen to die. [ /spoiler]

Anyone catch the finale last night?

I really enjoyed it but to me it didnt feel like a finale.

Also

SPOILERS

Gutted Andrea died! I thought that was really sad even i got a bit emotional with Michonne crying too :( I would of preferred glen to die. [ /spoiler][/size]

I was telling my co-worker the same.

spoiler code isnt working for me either so i deleted everything.

Edited by laker818