The Walking Dead

Dreakon139

1: Carol enters in the Hospital

2: Carol wakes up

3: Boom! The Hospital explodes  :awesome:

544933_726379507433002_33992447864063317

Persash.png

LOL! Yeah I can't wait to see how things play out

If I remember correctly, there was a lot of talk about Negan before the season started. I think he might show right at the end of the season, maybe even on the last episode; I say this because the road to Alexandria is a long one, and even then, there are a couple side stories the show will probably want to explore.

It seemed like the scene in "the butchery" from the first episode of this season was a nod or a tease at Negan. Especially given how it was playing out and who the Terminus folks were hovering over when the tention climaxed...

I was wondering whether or not they were gonna keep the story behind Eugene the same for the TV show. That's what is cool about the show, you don't know what is going to be the same as the comics and what is going to be different.

in the comics, Judith dies with Lori at the prison, and so does Tyreese. And Merle and Daryl weren't even in the comics.

I'm loving Season 5 so far, and while this is only a minor problem, I don't like that every episode is a bottle episode, I don't really like focusing on 1 group, but I can still enjoy episodes that do it. Slabtown is without a doubt the weakest episode this season, still good, but not as good as episodes with every one in.

Also, does anyone think it would have made much more sense to have episode 4 as episode 5 and episode 5 as episode 4? So it goes 1-3 with Rick&Abraham and co, 4 with Abraham. Then we switch over and have 5 with Beth then 6 with Daryl Carol and Beth? So then we're not switching back and forth. See what I mean?

I do like it but beth isnt in the comics :( and i like seeing atlanta again. Also anyone thinks that negans coming late this season? i love him in the comics. 

It's far too early to introduce Negan. I don't think they'll introduce him until late Season 6/Season 7.

Edited by willmill97

I'm loving Season 5 so far, and while this is only a minor problem, I don't like that every episode is a bottle episode, I don't really like focusing on 1 group, but I can still enjoy episodes that do it. Slabtown is without a doubt the weakest episode this season, still good, but not as good as episodes with every one in.

Also, does anyone think it would have made much more sense to have episode 4 as episode 5 and episode 5 as episode 4? So it goes 1-3 with Rick&Abraham and co, 4 with Abraham. Then we switch over and have 5 with Beth then 6 with Daryl Carol and Beth? So then we're not switching back and forth. See what I mean?

It's far too early to introduce Negan. I don't think they'll introduce him until late Season 6/Season 7.

yeah i was guessing that too. You read the comics as well? 

I really can't complain about this season at all so far.  The way they're jumping around from group to group again and exactly when in the timeline that everything is happening is a little muddy, I'm feeling pretty confident they'll straighten it out though.  Even Slabtown was enjoyable, albeit out of place.

This latest episode was great IMO.

I knew Eugene was full of mularkey.  I can't help but feel bad for the guy though, maybe because I would likely share his cowardly, ineffective, guilt-riddled characteristics... doing everything I could to comfortably keep the lie going just a little bit longer.  That and his pitiful "pants around his ankles" running from the three zombies at the end made me want to give him a hug.

You comic fans are killing me though, feel like I can't read through this without potentially spoiling something. xD  I have no idea what a "Negan" is, and I don't want to yet!

Edited by Dreakon13

Yeah, I do think that your ordering of episodes would have made more sense. Either way, I like Season 5, but I'm waiting to see who Daryl brought back with him. It isn't Carol...cuz she's up there with Beth now.

Yeah, I do think that your ordering of episodes would have made more sense. Either way, I like Season 5, but I'm waiting to see who Daryl brought back with him. It isn't Carol...cuz she's up there with Beth now.

It's probably the kid. They might've gone back to Rick and the others for backup.

The funniest moment in this episode was the physic defying van ,ahahaha, with the engine on the front and 2 people sat on the front seat, all the weight was on the front end of the van so it should fall on its nose and then to whichever side up... 

It would require lots of force to push the van with all the weight at the front and still make a flip lol strong ass zombies

Yeah, it's most likely Noah (I think that's his name??), if it was Carol or anyone who has been out surviving on their own, they wouldn't be hiding in the bushes like that. Noah is that guy that Beth helped escape who later attempted to steal Daryl's crossbow, was pretty funny that he couldn't use it though.

Yeah, it's most likely Noah (I think that's his name??), if it was Carol or anyone who has been out surviving on their own, they wouldn't be hiding in the bushes like that. Noah is that guy that Beth helped escape who later attempted to steal Daryl's crossbow, was pretty funny that he couldn't use it though.

• 2 weeks later...

507_Beth_Mopping.png

Tonight, we say goodbye to Beth. I didn't think she was going to be the one to go, honestly. My original bet was Carol getting the axe.

strange... was not surprised at the outcome tbh... even after accidentally seeing a spoiler before watching the episode...kinda think that there is no more character development for her... so ok... saved... re-unite with others esp. Maggie, returns to being a side/support character often not being noticed... unlike Carol... don't get me wrong... I loooooove Beth... but I think Carol is still >>>> Beth...

*sob* oh Beth... lemme just say goodbye to you with these pictures of yours =3... gonna miss you T_T

Season_three_beth_greene.png

Beth_Greene_Season_4.jpg

beth2.jpg

Edited by jeieem

What the hell was Beth thinking!? xD

ikr... what I thought why Beth did that are:

-wth... Rick is fighting to have Noah with us... 1 less side character that might outshine me... must do something cool

-wait... if I returned now... reunited with Maggie, I will return in being Maggie's sister again... might do something cool to outshine my sis...

• Like 1